Introduced new campaigns:
- DCS: F-14B Operation Sandworm Campaign by Sandman Simulations
- DCS: A-10C Operation Agile Spear Campaign by Combat King Simulations
- Added technicals (armed pickup trucks):
- Scouts with mounted DSHK 12.7mm or KORD 12.7mm
- MLRS with BRM-1 80mm Rocket
- Air defense with mounted ZU-23
- Improved voice chat
- fixed lowering sound volume in other programs when using the radio
- removed connection between microphone controls inside the game and Windows
- AGM-88. Corrected HARM LOFT behavior when the target is terrain masked.
- BDU-33. Corrected warhead parameters, less smoke.
- Weapons. AMRAAM's were too easy to notch when performing a notching maneuver inside of pitbull range - solved. Improved range gate modeling for missiles with active radar sensors.
- AI aircraft. AI Flights with "Follow" task fall behind in turns - fixed.
- AI aircraft. AI salvo placement discrepancies - corrected.
- SSE. Added EMERGENCY_LANDING event when AI aircraft lands on belly or ditch on water. Support for player will be added later.
- SSE.Fixed “Unit.getByName”.
- Fixed some CTDs.
- Weapons. Kh-31A missiles detonate in the vicinity of the target without hitting - fixed.
- Weapons. Adjusted S-25O warhead parameters, added forgotten concrete_factors adjustment.
- Weapons. Restored the lost of WGr21 fuse timing.
- Weapons. AGM-84D does not hit target in R/BL mode - fixed.
- Weapons. AGM-84 returns to guiding to original target point after losing acquisition due to line of sight - fixed.
- AI aircraft. AI Wingman crashes during approach - fixed.
- VR. Blue VR cross is persistent and does not fade when not in use - fixed.
- ME. Updated templates.lua file with NASAMS and WW2 units.
- AI aircraft. E-3A cannot refuel from a tanker if in a turn - fixed.
- Added EWR AN/FPS-117, radar+ECS and Independent unit “Radar (domed)”.
- MP. Added server option to hide multiplayer scoreboard (advanced server options)
- MP: Added Coalition password option to dedicated server & Web GUI.
- MP. Added mission editor password options for roles and client aircraft slots. Password protected slots will be hidden in the role select screen unless the correct password is entered.
- Added “Launch MP server” option to mission editor (in “flight” menu), and mission load screens.
- AI aircraft. AIs reported wrong WP passed. Advanced by 1. The report over the last WP was ignored.
- LD-10. change to scheme used by AGM-88
- YJ-12. change to ramjet scheme
- C802AK. adjust seeker params (try to fix some issues)
- IR view. No smoke in TGP by some conditions - fixed.
- Stinger missiles missed if the target is flying lower than MANPAD unit location- fixed.
- Added shadows from secondary light sources at night.
- Warbirds. AI bots’ behavior during climb to altitude is improved
- Triggers. Added a trigger and scripting function to display a message to a selected unit.
- Triggers. Added a trigger and scripting function to sound to a selected unit.
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet by Eagle Dynamics
For Supercarrier CVN -71/72/73/75
- Addition of the Automatic Carrier Landing System, ACLS.
- Addition of the Link 4 datalink for carrier-to-aircraft communications when using DCS: Supercarrier.
- Addition of ACLS On/Off and Link 4 datalink On/Off to carrier Mission Editor advanced waypoint actions.
For free (without Supercarrier module) CVN Stennis (CVN-74):
- Only CPL P/R mode is available, no T/C (traffic control) or DCS: Supercarrier radio communications.
- It is possible to use ACLS with the CVN-74 John C. Stennis. If you do not own the DCS: Supercarrier module, all carriers but the free CVN Stennis will refuse the inbound call.
The free CVN-74 John C. Stennis procedure is simple:
- Call inbound.
- If closer than 5.5 and within appropriate margins (+-630ft vertical error from 1200 ft, +-5 degrees from landing course) - receive ACL RDY message, turn on CPL P/R by pressing CPL button on the UFC.
- Additional ME payload presets.
- Corrected the Auto-Throttle Control (ATC) Approach mode such that it no longer moves the throttles to idle.
- Fixed: SA page was not showing ID of contacts known to MIDS tracks.
- Fixed: LTWS unboxed remove all datalink contact in FCR.
- Fixed: Selecting Baro Alt Hold whilst in Coupled autopilot de-selects coupled mode.
- Fixed:JDAM TOO - TOO will now be saved when stepping stations and TOO ½.
- Fixed: Autopilot disconnect Caution not implemented.
- Fixed: QNH is not set right when born on the carrier. Also fixed limits for pressure setting.
- Fixed:AG radar image not showing units on ground.
- Fixed: Ghost contact in TWS.
- Fixed: Slant range.
- Fixed: Offset point MAG/TRUE issue.
- Fixed: SA Cursor alignment is different if you come from top of contact or from bottom with cursor.
- Fixed: Waypoint/OAP Steering info in HUD will direct towards the offset.
- Fixed: HSI / SA differences in orientation of offset symbology.
- Fixed: AGR flashes when re-entering the RDR ATTK page.
- Fixed: Target ID's on SA - AZ/EL.
- Fixed: LTD/R Special for joystick not working on inputs.
- Fixed: SLAM-ER data link13 with unlimited ammo guidance issues.
- Fixed: Using ft for elevation data always rounds down the number.
- Fixed: When using FLIR page Gray option on DDI UFC is blanked but still works.
- Fixed: When using JSOW GUN is blank on DDI but can still be pressed.
- Fixed: Check North up behavior when using ADF.
- Fixed: Bullseye Coordinates Preload.
- Fixed: HMD J-109 Overlap PP symbology.
DCS: Supercarrier by Eagle Dynamics
- Added new deck crew animations that utilize the new skeletal animation system, new animations that are specific to night operations and the inclusion of light wands.
- For the aircraft, deck crew and objects on the “roof” at night, we have improved lighting and shadows based on the deck and tower lights.
- On final approach, you’ll now need to contend with the “burble” effect. We continue to tweak this effect and you can expect the first iteration shortly. (WIP)
- Improve sparks effect from hook during landing. (WIP)
- Kuznetsov model update: flag back transparency issue and hole in the superstructure issue - fixed.
- Fixed: AIRBOSS and Crewman glowing at night.
DCS: F-16C Viper by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed crashes in avionics and weapons.
- Added pull-up / weapon fuzing cue logic (LOW indication on HUD). https://youtu.be/BM3PBAW-Cak?t=163
- Added Primary Datalink Target (PDLT). https://youtu.be/qCEFHf01FvI
- Improved VIP and VRP Behavior (WIP). https://youtu.be/Utmt3z8MZms
- Improved TIME DED page
- Added offset aimpoints (OA1/OA2). https://youtu.be/SnqFHMok-hA
- Adjusted FCR and HSD Symbols. https://youtu.be/BM3PBAW-Cak?t=25
- Added Destination (DEST) DED Page. https://youtu.be/SnqFHMok-hA
- Added Cursor Zero (CZ) all TGP and A-G FCR Pages and when radar is OFF
- Additional ME preset loadouts. https://youtu.be/BM3PBAW-Cak?t=230
- Fixed: DED STPT TOS can now be edited.
- Fixed: Ghost targets on Datalink.
- Fixed: Locked target box moves if modes switched.
- Fixed: TMS Left to interrogate target in dog fight mode drops lock.
- Fixed: Maverick Cursor Enable doesn't cycle VIS, BORE, PRE.
- Fixed: Bugging target in RWS then switching to TWS loses bug.
- Fixed: White cross on HSD when using AG mode is missing.
- Fixed: HARM EOM and targeting.
- Fixed: HTS Not showing emitter in correct location when locked.
- Fixed: When BULLSEYE is not active, the bullseye symbol MUST NOT be present on the HSD because is not related to any coordinates.
- Fixed: Radio preset frequencies off by 01.
- Fixed: Second mark point creation if TMS AFT was not used before backing out of the mark point page.
- Fixed: HTS not functioning after rearm.
- Fixed:FCR tracks and IFF.
DCS: AH-64D by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed crashes/freezes in avionics, weapons and multi-crew.
- Improved SCAS.
- Initial work on Velocity Hold submode.
- Improved AI pilot when flying over/around terrain and obstacles (trees, powerlines, buildings, etc.)
- Added trigger guard as option. See in AH-64D Special Tab in Options.
- Added air targets tracking restriction for AI.
- Fixed: Multicrew - TADS desync from CPG LMC use/Hellfires missing targets in TRAJ other than DIR.
- Fixed: Multi Crew - Rockets I beam freezes in COOP mode with George.
- Fixed: Multi Crew - TADS flickering.
- Fixed: Multi Crew - Master Arm state.
- Fixed:Cold Start Caution Message Errors.
- Fixed: Rotor damage shake effect continues after rotor has stopped.
- Fixed: Hellfire attack on tank from front has no effect due to Hellfire hitting gun barrel.
- Fixed: Livery files are .tga instead of .dds.
- Fixed: Master Arm state isn't synchronized after auto switching to SAFE.
- Fixed: Attitude Hold Exit Tone (shorter).
- Fixed: Errors in WCA and DMS pages desync between PLT and CPG.
- Fixed: When starting APU with engines on, Utility Hyd pressure drops to zero.
- Fixed: Incorrect Training Mission 3 Voice Over.
- Fixed: EGT showing incorrectly on the IHADSS.
- Fixed: Take off while refueling allows infinite fuel.
- Fixed: FLT SET ALT does not accept altitude values above 1428ft.
- Fixed: Request Removal of outer fuel tanks hangs program.
- Fixed: Barometric altitude symbology on cruise and flight page should be in 10 ft increments.
- Fixed: ACQ source behavior.
- Fixed: NVG Goggles do not save brightness settings.
- Fixed: Wind Direction/Velocity Status Window updating incorrectly.
- Fixed: Headtracker symbol on the HDU was aligned too high.
- Fixed: Kneeboard flares option can not be changed on a moving ship.
- Fixed: TSD Map orientation settings.
- Fixed: Rotor sound glitch.
- Fixed: RTS rocker does not function once preset is selected.
- Fixed: George AI as CP/G Hellfire accuracy issues.
- Fixed: Unable to set RADAR ALT on FLT page.
- Fixed: Engine fire test audio - Aft deck fire does not repeat.
- Fixed: RWR calls 'SA-15' instead of F-15.
- Fixed: Without the Radar Altimeter, George AI will attempt altitudes below ground level.
- Fixed: Greek livery description.lua.
- Fixed: TSD orientation affects the TSD's ASE footprint display.
- Fixed: Hover bob up box size was too small.
- Fixed: in Sight Status Field Indication.
- Fixed: EUFD: Fuel Indication Error.
- Fixed: The limits of the attitude indicator should be +-90 degrees.
- Fixed: RADALT not defaulting to "ON" if Cold Start is used.
- Fixed: G-Meter on Flight Page only records min/max G when on 'SET' sub-page.
- Fixed: MPD brightness set before APU start does not dim the MPD.
DCS: Mi-24P Hind by Eagle Dynamics
- KM-2 system fix and addition of Petrovich AI work with it.
- More main model LODs were added
- Added keybinds for radios
- Resolved several keybinds collisions
- Added new CPG input commands for weapons selector
- SPUU-52 and AP panels keybinds added
- Fixed. Hydro Lock collective brake mode does not work
- Fixed. AP stabilization button animation getting stuck
- Fixed. Power on-off and selection missile panel (SCHO) desync between Pilot and Operator
- Fixed. Rockets Side Selection Issue
- Fixed. AP Heading channel not switching into heading hold after pedals returned to neutral (More options for pedals and this AP channel coming in next patch).
- Fixed. Pilot-Operator not dying
- Fixed. Tooltips match with commands for "Greben. PU-38"
DCS: A-10C by Eagle Dynamics
- Keybind for "Ready Pre Contact" not bindable to HOTAS - fixed
- Fixed transparent nose RWR antennas and ladder bay textures
DCS: P-47D Thunderbolt by Eagle Dynamics
- Tail damage fixed - the whole tail unit isn’t drop with any destroyed element.
- The pilot is visible from distance.
- Fixed issue with the texture on the Left Intercooler.
- Fixed compass backlight isn’t controlled by switch
DCS: Mosquito FB VI by Eagle Dynamics
- Gunsight glass is fixed
- Added two Mosquito RP-3 practice missions
DCS: P-51 Mustang by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed non transparent bullet holes
- Fixes to visual damage
- Fixed - with the gear up the Tail wheel is visible on far LOD
- Magnetos are mixed up in the damage model - fixes
DCS: FW 190A-8 Anton by Eagle Dynamics
- Starter switch animation is fixed.
- Bombs don’t drop when reloaded with Unlimited ammo - fixed
- WGr21 fuse timing defaulted to A2A instead of A2G
DCS: FW 190D-9 Dora by Eagle Dynamics
- Starter switch animation is fixed.
- Compass bezel is not clickable with mouse - fixed
- Fixed axis controls for radiator flaps
- WGr21 fuse timing defaulted to A2A instead of A2G
DCS: Bf 109K-4 Kurfurst by Eagle Dynamics
- Visual fixes to the 3D model
- Fixed tail damage
- Fixed issues with Flap damage
- Fixed wrong exhaust flare shield
- Fixed muzzle flash visual artifacts
- Fixed damage area shown transparent squares on some LODs
- Fixed refueling with MW-50 causes refueling loop
- Oil pressure starts to drop once about 30% of oil reservoir is empty
DCS: Combined Arms by Eagle Dynamics
- Added damage penalties for player controlled vehicles in Combined Arms.
- Added combat state view Buk SR for ENC.
- Added the ability to turn ON/OFF the vehicle engine (LCtrl + E).
- Added a checkbox for automatic start engine under Special Options for Combined Arms
- Fixed: MG for Leopard 2A4 on isometric view.
- Fixed: Flag animation for La Combattante 2.
- Fixed: Client engine sound in multiplayer for ground units.
- Fixed: ALERT on hit manpads.
- Fixed: Camera shake after destroying player controlled CA.
- Fixed: Player can drive units after a critical hit.
DCS: Spitfire by Eagle Dynamics
- Misplaced static Spitfire in The Channel cold start instant action mission
DCS F-5E Tiger II by Belsimtek
- Fuel Auto Balance Switch does not reset, draining right tank past balance - fixed.
Flaming Cliffs by Eagle Dynamics
- 'Receive Mode' feature does not work - fixed partially.
DCS: WWII Assets Pack by Eagle Dynamics
- Added MG for M4 Sherman
- Ju-88 AI bug fixes
- Fixed LOD models
- Fixed - tail wheel turning animation exaggerated
- Visual fixes to landing gear animations
DCS: JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed: bugs in AG radar modes and displays
- Should directly enter target tracking mode from target indication mode after lock, no intermediate state
- Remove redundant elements in target tracking display
- Behaviors of snowplow and slave modes
- Should not enter AGR when silent
- Fixed: LD-10 launch issue and abnormal behavior after launch
- Fixed: bomb release sequence not match SMS selection
- Fixed: rocket cannot be launched after changing the program wpn to rocket
- Fixed: ghost SPI when toggle radar stby
- Fixed: SPI logic switching between sensors
- Fixed: HUD CCRP line display bug
- Fixed: incorrect target bearing digits on HUD
- Fixed: radar AGR off didn’t affect CCIP accuracy
- Added: TDC filter for more accurate movement
- Adjust: AA gun LCOS/SSLC param, should be more accurate now
DCS: AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM Simulations
- Updated: TPOD transitions
DCS: M-2000C by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed: AP ALT Hold fails to reconnect when releasing AP override
- Fixe : Added back decoy rearm sliders to solve dispense problems in multiplayer (see forum for more information)
- Fixed: Thumbwheels do not cycle from 0 to 9 with LMB
- Fixed: FBW test passes if stick wiped after it failed
- Fixed: UAE Livery missing MipMaps
DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- Improved AP HDG HOLD.
- Fixed GT HOLD to return both modes to ATT hold with single mode disengagement.
- Fixed Autothrottle not able to be disengaged.
- Fixed AP NaN values freezing the hydraulics system causing a crash.
- Disregard STT targets for missile tracking in BRSIT mode (BRSIT now overrides STT).
- Disregard MSL mode switch in ACM mode.
- Give flood mode priority over STT for AIM-7 tracking.
- Fixed flood mode not activated in BRSIT prior to launching first AIM-7.
- Changed TWS to ignore new tracks when overwhelmed rather than overwrite existing tracks.
- Fixed rare crashes/freezes caused by the animation system.
- Improved switching out of Iceman.
- Improved Iceman behavior on flying to point.
- Fixed Iceman refusing to perform a right hand orbit.
- Iceman’s throttle won’t damage flaps anymore.
- Iceman can now use speedbrake to slow down.
- Bingo fuel level can now be adjusted with power off.
- Updated VF-211 Fighting Checkmates 100 livery.
- Updated CN localization messages.mo.
- Fixed gear door using livery texture from the opposite side.
- Fixed several small export issues on F-14A and -B exterior models
DCS: AJS-37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Reduced the ADI gyro allowed error angle for startup to ~0.02 deg.
- Fixed corrupted brakes logic on release and adjusted parking brake logic.
- Fixed broken glass normals on cockpit gauge.
- Fixed EP13 brightness knobs being sunk into the panel.
- Fixed corrupted mesh on left panel housing near EP-13 brightness knobs.
- Re-added missing brightness control labels.
- Yellow ADI bars are now in front of the "wings".
- Optimized shape of some minor cockpit elements due to broken modifier set.
DCS: AV-8B Sky Warrior Campaign by Eagle86
- Corrected messages of some persones.
- Improved the routes of AIs.
F-15C The Georgian War Сampaign by Baltic Dragon:
- M1 : Russian fighters will now properly trigger voiceovers after launch
- M8: Adjusted Sabre's formation to reduce chance of AI collision
- M1-M16: Enabled datalink for AWACS (by request for A/C swappers)
M-2000C Red Flag Campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- M5: fixed issue with wingman not taxiing behind the player.
- M6 and M7: fixed issue where mission would not progress after flights get on station.
DCS: A-10C Iron Flag Part I Campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 06: Added extra explanations on the MRFCS part in the briefing.
Fixed wrong frequency for Ground in the radio presets.
- Mission 10: Removed wrong parking spot information from the kneeboard.
DCS: F/A-18C Raven One Сampaign by Baltic Dragon:
- M3: mission complete" message will now display properly
- M10: option to kiss of wingmen much earlier (30NM from the boat)
- M11: Spade Flight now attacks and destroys its targets correctly
- M13: Updated scoring (previously it was impossible to get more than 80 points)
DCS: UH-1H Paradise Lost Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Mission 2: redesigned some trigger zones to accommodate for AI changes.
- Mission 8: moved ground soldiers a bit further from the player.
- Quality issues with new FLIR on some modules still remain.