Introducing three new campaigns:
- DCS: F/A-18C Raven One: Dominant Fury campaign by Baltic Dragon
- DCS: MAD JF-17 Thunder Campaign by Stone Sky
- DCS: Spitfire Beware! Beware! Campaign by Reflected Sims
- Added: separated CM802AKG loadout for JF-17 AI
- Added: Type-59 sound and FLIR texture
- Added: 052b, 052c, 054a FLIR texture
- Added: PLZ05/ZBD04A general skins made by Sadjad_Vosoul
- Fixed: 093 wake visual effect
- Campaigns panel. Added popup hint with list of required modules for campaign.
- Decreased ComCenter health level. Now Command Center can be destroyed by one GBU-31 penetrator
- AI Helicopters. AH-1W New Sounds and Sounder
- AI Helicopters. UH-60 & SH-60 Black Hawk New Sounds and Sounder
- AI Helicopters. UH-60 Minor bugfix with the missing doppler scale for Distant Rotor sound
- AI Helicopters. UH-60 Minor bugfix with Airflow Refl sound
- AI aircraft can't follow through manoeuvres - fixed
- AI aircraft perform strange vertical oscillation after switch waypoint command - fixed
- Ground AI can get stuck in light forest - Fixed.
- Customized profiles 'Multipurpose UFC' added to A-10C (C2), F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, P-51D input
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet by Eagle Dynamics
- Added ADM-141A.
- Fixed: offset behaviour - switching SOI resets refined point if not designated
- Fixed: AZ/EL page and SA page Altitude differences
- Update RU texts and fix typos in Hornet Lessons (1-20)
- TGP jitters at max zoom - fixed
Note 1: Please note that the TALD used by the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet is different from the one developed by Heatblur for their F-14. Heatblur will be using the TALD developed for the Hornet, but this task was not complete in time for this Open Beta, but it should be available for the following.
Note 2: We are nearing completion of the F-16C flight model and FLCS adjustments, and following this, the Hornet will get the same flight model and FCS review. This is one of the primary remaining items on the Hornet’s roadmap. The team also continues work on the UFC BackUp page, and GPS-guided weapon updates. Please see the Hornet roadmap here.
DCS: F-16C Viper by Eagle Dynamics
- Added Manual (MAN) bombing mode.
- Added FIX DED Page
- Fixed: Unknown ('U') HTS label on WPN page for some threats
- Fixed: Users report PDLT cycle stops working after a while
- Fixed: After setting the PDLT and then designating the same target on radar and radar undesignating, you can no longer set that target as the PDLT
- Fixed: Target altitude number copied and stuck in some cases when switching from RWS to TWS
- Fixed: TGP CZ logic is broken if OA is selected
- Fixed: TMS Aft on HSD PDLT logic is not correct
- Fixed: TTI missing from TGP for GBU
- Fixed: Maverick Scale remains on HUD
- Fixed: Check stability when airspeed at 300kts in aar gains
- Fixed: Backflips after deep stall recovery with using MPO
Note: Next priority items include finalising the Max Toss Anticipation Cue, update to the external and cockpit models, Mk-84AIR high drag bomb, LADD bombing mode, the FCS BIT with control surface animations, air show smoke pods, and more. Please see our roadmap here: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/278635-dcs-f-16c-viper-roadmap/
We have also defined the planned Viper features before it exits early access. Please note that development will continue based on the roadmap linked above. https://forum.dcs.world/topic/206282-subject-to-change-desired-f-16c-systems-and-payloads-for-early-access/
DCS: AH-64D by Eagle Dynamics
- Added Target State Estimator (TSE).
- Added Altitude Hold mode.
- Added dashboard covers (sunvisors) animation
- Main rotor VRS state implementation (W.I.P)
- Improvements in definition of preplaned threats. Also HSI is now locked to the Ghostship when the MPD TSD page is in FRZ. Added intervisibility rings for Ghostship on MPD TSD pages
- Improved :
- SCAS behavior.
- LMC Control.
- When any of the ENG, FLT, FUEL, PERF, or UTIL pages is selected via the MENU page or by using the Favorites function, that page becomes the originator page for the remainder of the AIRCRAFT pages.
- The Torque readout in the HDU symbology should become boxed at 98%
- The NVS Sensor Select switch should only be functional in NORM or FIXED mode
- After blanking above 200 feet, the radar altimeter tape should come back on 180 feet
- Cued LOS Dot should always be displayed
- FPV, Head Tracker, Cued LOS, except Bob-Up Box should disappear outside of the safe zone
- The grayscale image currently displays an opaque white overlay
- MPD in MONO mode overrides color of the symbology or white video underlay
- Video underlay showing TADS should also show the TADS LOS crosshairs
- With PNV selected, TDU FLIR will always be the currently selected NVS FLIR sensor for the Pilot
- Flight symbology on an MPD VID page uses some colored elements similar to the FLT page
- When the TDU PNV button is selected "OWNER CUE" should not be displayed
- Fixed: Laser rangefinder desync
- Fixed: Radios allow invalid frequencies to be entered.
- Fixed: TADS range value is incorrect if exceeds maximum range
- Fixed: LASE # TRGT LOAL message error
- Fixed: Rapid LRFD operations produce issue
- Fixed: TADS STOW - LMC ERROR
- Fixed: WPN -> ASE -> unASE = TSD, should be WPN
Note: The next big, new items planned for the AH-64d will be the Image Auto-Tracker (IAT) set of functions that allow the TADS to lock on to a target with sufficient contrast rather than having to manually track it with the thumb force controller. Following the inclusion of IAT, we plan to add DCS: AH-64D to the free trial period program.
DCS: Mi-24P by Eagle Dynamics
- Improved: Sensitivity of pedals controlled by buttons changed and is adjustable in special settings now
- Improved: Anti-Ice system finished
- Improved: Special settings menu reformatted
- Fixed: APU-60-I (single missile launcher) is ejecting missile instead of launching it from rail
- Fixed: The axis elevation of the machine gun barrels in the GUV containers, AUTO aiming mode correction
- Fixed: R-60M does not lock the sun in Mi-24P
- Fixed: Ammo counter showing wrong amount in some cases on mission start
- Fixed: Multicrew - Pilot sees copilot door being opened as soon as Copilot switches 'Assume Trimmer' up
- Fixed: Input. TrackIR command assignment cells are blocked
DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer by Eagle Dynamics
- TGP jitters at max zoom - fixed
- Unable to bind Warthog throttle to any controls - fixed
DCS: Mosquito FB VI by Eagle Dynamics
- AI aircraft do not fire RP-3s - fixed
- Minor typo in the startup procedure - fixed
- Unintended steam/water cloud at start - fixed
DCS: JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed: AA radar unexpected target unlock
- Fixed: AA radar antenna stabilization
- Fixed: AA radar RWS auto mode behaviour
- Fixed: AA radar target course render on B-scope screen
- Fixed: AG radar fpm out of MFCD frame
- Fixed: SPJ distance measurement
- Fixed: CM802AKG abnormal behaviour if launched without DL pod
- Fixed: wmd7 image resolution/focus difference between initial and after nar/wide toggled one
- Updated: WMD7/C701 need manual refocus after turning on image seeker for the first time
- Updated: cockpit model and texture
DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
DCS: AJS-37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed Gyros becoming misaligned in certain situations.
- Added New Quickstart missions for the South Atlantic Map.
Flaming Cliffs by Eagle Dynamics
- Su-27. Fixed single mission "Unwanted Guest" in Syria.
- Kneeboard pages cannot be turned in some cases - fixed.
DCS: I-16 by OctopusG
- Moved from Early Access to Release status
- Added EN and RU Flight Manual
- Added Training Missions
- Added a few Single Missions
- Added Throttle Extra Stroke Zone for air throttle direct control
- Fixed Mixture Control: added lever central “Normal” position to automatic control with lock and enrich and lean control and physics
- Added Ground Power Unit for electrical starter that enables by intercom command
- Added Wheel Chocks that enables by intercom command
- Added Failures for:
- boost regulator
- mixture governor
- oxygen governor
- collimator sight
- gear drag tensioner
- Added EN Cockpit
- Controls Indicator improved: added brakes and RPM axis with nominal mark
- Added axis input for afterburner, mixture, cowl flaps, oil radiator controls
- Added keys input for separate side doors control
- Fixed Altimeter behavior during zero altitude setting
- Fixed Quickstart Missions: weather in the Ground Attack and day-time in Free Flight
- Added new paint schemes: “Red Five” Aerobatic Team, Silver Demo, Silver-black Demo.
DCS: South Atlantic
- Added South atlantic assets:
- Castle class patrol vessel
- Harbour tug
- HMS Invincible aircraft carrier
- HMS Achilles frigate
- HHS Andromeda frigate
- HMS Ariadne frigate
- Almirante Lynch frigate
- Almirante Condell frigate
- ARA Santa Fe Submarine
- Tower crane
- Small lighthouse
- Wind turbine (Offshore and Land based)
- KAT345L Excavator
- Known Asset pack issues:
- No RWR missile launch warning from HMS Invincible
- HARM missile and HTS can not detect Leander class or Invincible
- Missing textures on Sea Dart missile, and booster detach animation missing
- AI AV-8B can have problems landing on HMS Invincible with weapons loaded
- SeaCat and SeaDart launchers have no rotation limits
- Leander class frigates are missing sounds
F-15C The Georgian War Сampaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 15: Fixed fencers crashing when leaving orbit; fixed Flankers continuing to engage after "bugging out"; fixed Dodge 5 engaging incorrect target.
DCS: F/A-18C Raven One Сampaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 02: Added ACLS / Link4 to USS Valley Forge.
- Mission 03 (and M03 ALT A): Fixed issue with Smoke not performing Show of Force over Basrah. Fixed rare issue when Player and Bowser would talk at the same time when Smoke is ordered to attack second target. Fixed "mission complete" message appearing at mission start.
- Mission 04: Fixed rare issue where Weed would RTB when detached to fly to his sector. Updated taxi part and added extra information for the player for extra clarity.
- Mission 14: Fixed issue with Anvils not engaging primary target and turning back.
The Enemy Within 3.0 Campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 01: Updated loadout for player's wingman. Fixed problem with the missing voiceovers on the way.
- Mission 14: Fixed problem with L-39s refusing to attack.
DCS: F-14B Operation Sandworm Campaign by Sandman Simulations
- Mission 10: Enfield flights crashed during AAR - fixed.
DCS: F/A-18C Serpent’s Head 2 Campaign by Badger633
- Printable Kneeboards added
DCS: F/A-18C Rise of the Persian Lion Campaign by Badger633
- Printable kneeboards added