Introduced the new DCS: Syria Map* by Ugra Media.
Introduced two new campaigns:
- DCS: F/A-18C Raven One Сampaign by Baltic Dragon
- DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Crew Part 1 Campaign by Stone Sky
- R-27 missiles family. Reduced the value of the induced drag, increased lift. Lift to drag ratio now is more accurate and provides better performance against maneuvering targets, compared to AIM-7 performance level.
- R-77 missile. Reduced the value of the induced drag, reduced transonic zero-lift drag, increased the lift. Missile will better save energy, slightly increased range at low altitude.
- AIM-7 missile. Adjusted autopilot to fix guidance inaccuracy.
- DCS Scripting Engine. Shooting start/end events lack information on weapons - fixed.
- DCS Scripting Engine. Most weapon class functions fail on torpedoes - fixed.
- SA-6 Kub. Search-track radar still emits after the alarm state set to green - fixed.
- Runway still damaged after repair for bombs craters just off the edge of the runway - fixed.
- Dedicated Server. "Engage Air Weapons" has reduced functionality on dedicated (norender) server - fixed.
- MP. [LCtrl + F10] command allows the player to get position on map even in 'Map only' mode - fixed.
- The Schnellboot will evade a collision in a torpedo attack.
- ME. Neutral static objects are not in the targets list, but can be selected by clicking on the object on the map - fixed.
- Aircraft AI. Lead aircraft in tight turns can create physics problems for wingmen - fixed.
- MiG-25. When a plane loses a wing, missiles stay in the air - fixed.
- Air tankers with unsuitable refueling connectors for the player's AC will not react to the player's requests.
- Projected runway lights turn off as soon as the nose wheel is down - fixed.
- Implementing compressibility for pitot tube for Mach > 1 and turning it on for all planes.
- Tail wheel tuned for all taildraggers.
- GDR (East Germany) added as a country.
- MP. Now when server creation, the first (not last) mission in the list will be selected.
- Ships start a mission in motion even if they have set speed 0 in the mission - fixed.
- ME. AI aircraft. Added checkbox “AI off” for ground start.
- ME. It's possible to set a task for aircraft AIs to attack friendlies - fixed.
- ME. Improved auto naming of groups.
- When choosing a missile on the F10 map and switching to the F6 view to this missile, another missile is shown - fixed.
- MP. Cargo not synced correctly hangs in the sky after release, and can obstruct other helicopters in drop zones - fixed.
- Sling loaded Cargo phantom not destroyed by destroy() function - fixed.
- AI not using high drag MK 82 Snakeye below 1000ft - fixed.
- Helicopter wingmen fall through the deck when landing on the ship - fixed.
- Briefing window. Moving and scaling of large illustrations is adjusted.
- F10 map units coordinates are out of panel - fixed.
- ME. In advanced trigger options, if add an item by CLONE, then the content of the newly cloned item will not be saved - fixed.
- ME. Added View menu item with ability to switch between Imperial and Metric units.
- Added removing of precompiled shaders from previous version of dcs on Update.
- Ground AI. The vehicles do not turn smoothly, but along a broken line - fixed.
- ME. Improved ruler, it will now stay put until you click on the ruler icon again.
DCS F-14B by Heatblur Simulations
- NEW - Added 11 Quickstart missions for the Syria map.
- Included Supercarrier versions for Syria Quickstart missions.
- Added Quickstart Free Flight mission for the Channel map.
- Fixed scripting error in Time Trial missions.
- Updated AIM-54 countermeasure resistance probabilities.
- Fixed MLC Auto not using actual antenna elevation above horizon.
- Fixed keybindings not incrementing panel and gauge lights appropriately.
- Fixed RIO annunciator light intensities.
- Increased intensity of slime lights (= formation lights).
- Corrected roughness of intake ramps.
- Fixed broken normals on intake areas.
- Fixed unwelded vertices on engine nacelle.
- Fixed mismatch intake ramp color on default livery.
- Fixed incorrectly assigned textures on exterior gear doors and right wing.
- Fixed missing fuselage in cockpit view.
- Re-added normal map on TCS pod.
- Rudders will now detach with heavy damage.
- Increased size of fuel tank hitboxes to more closely match real life sizes.
- Adjusted damage model to be less “tanky” with direct missile hits.
- Improved aerodynamic damage effects.
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Sound missing for AI aircraft once airborne bug fix.
DCS MiG-19P by RAZBAM
- Fixed several typos in Russian cockpit.
- Fixed the frontal glass canopy mesh so it does not look like it is raining inside it.
- Small cockpit textures corrections.
China Asset Pack by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Added WingLoong-1 UAV AI for China, Pakistan, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, United Arab Emirates, Algeria.
- Added AKD-10 missile for WingLoong-1, more weapons will be added later.
- Fixed HQ-7 LN no radar warning issue.
DCS JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
DCS SA-342 by Polychop Simulations
- Linked brightness of gun and mistral sight to weapons panel brightness rotator dial.
- Added support for NS430 Module implementation.
DCS C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Video ON/STB/OFF switch in clickable cockpit is now conforming to DCS standards
- Fixed EB FD glideslope commands. It now commands correctly to follow ILS GS, independently of the speed of the aircraft
- Fixed voice-over of Sea Eagle missile training mission
- Fixed Sea Eagle missile training mission. Modified wingman task to be able to launch two missiles
- Enabled engine fire in failures list
- All failures repair works now. See extensive list below
- Fixed damage and failures repair issues:
- Now all EB engine-related failures are applied to C-101 (it was not the case previously)
- All failures related to engine are now correctly repaired. Engine start is now possible after repair
- Added repair of the following previously implemented avionics failures and unrecoverable states: landing lights burnout, landing gear lock override safety wire, cockpit depressurization, reset of landing gear emergency extension handles, gear/flaps stuck state due to overspeed, canopy fracturing (C-101CC only)
- Landing gear lever is forced now to extend position at repair
- Improved ITT indication (both needle and digits) when electrical power is cycled on/off
- Adjusted engine N1 and N2 pointers movement speed when electrical power is switched on/off
- Adjusted movement speed of voltmeter needle
- Fixed brightness of rear cockpit AOA indexer
- Fixed C-101EB takeoff mission. F-18 does not crash now
- Added SCAR Light Test Button functionality
- Fixed ERR light on SCAR Display Unit. It now blinks correctly and on both cockpits
- Added RAAF Roulettes livery
- Added “PITOT HEAT” caution light function
- Added pitot heat failure in Mission Editor
- Pitot heat korry light is now off when Mission Editor “pitot heat fail” occurs
- Added “pitot heat fail” repair
- Fixed logic of “pitot/static port blocked” failures in Mission Editor. Now those follow the same logic as the one of “pitot/static port blocked by ice” systems failure, i.e., it uses last known values of pressures, etc.
- Implemented pitot heat equation. Now it affects only the ability to reengage pitot heat on ground after about 17-15 minutes (depending on TAT) since enabled. To reengage pitot heat, wait for a couple of minutes until it cools down. Such electrical condition is very rare though
- Updated cockpit textures, including lighting
- Adjusted effect of alpha and beta on the computed indicated airspeed
- Fixed cockpit lighting of external model
- Added input_profiles_repairer.exe and corresponding readme.txt. This exe allows to recover old C-101 input mapping saved previously to Open Beta update 220.127.116.11196. Already correct profiles are kept untouched. Disregard the repairer output file
- Adjusted g-suit effectiveness factor (a wrong scale was being used)
- Modified "crash" button tooltip, added its activation condition for clarity
- Updated brightness control for the following lights:
- All cockpits: emergency pitch trim light, markers lights, ENG IGN light, CAWS panel lights, IFF test light, IFF reply light
- EB: ARN-127 freq digits, ARC-134 freq digits, ARC-164 freq digits, HSI digits
- CC: MPR light, telebriefing light, HSI/ADI digits
- Korry buttons and other signal lights without integrated brightness control change now their brightness with instrument and consoles lights dimmers
- Implemented landing gear red status lights (gear in transit)
- Fixed ILS frequency typo in Persian Gulf instant action hard landing mission
- Gear handle light brightness depends now on the instrument knob (dimmer) position
- Fuel lights are set to off (white bars) when fuel measurement CB is pulled
- CC HSI annunciator lights brightness is changed now with instrument knob (dimmer)
- Adjusted initial instrument/consoles knobs (dimmers) settings
DCS P-47D Thunderbolt by ED
- Cylinder temperature fixed
- Gas temperature for turbine is constant regardless of magneto off or fuel cut-off - fixed
- Aftercooler update
- Changed position and cover's texture of the guns. Fixed collision model
- Oil system update
- Fixed missing FFB shake
- Added landing light driven shak
- Reduced propellor disbalance effect magnitude
DCS Spitfire LF Mk.IX by ED
- Fixed interconnected left and central wheels damage
DCS FW 190 A-8 by ED
- Tuned the adjustable iron sight
DCS FW 190 D-9 by ED
- Replaced sagged valve springs
DCS Bf 109 K-4 by ED
- Added net sync for gun sight
- Tune up of hydro hoses damages
- Adjusted negative g oil cut out
DCS P-51D Mustang by ED
DCS A-10C Warthog by ED
- Adjusted minimum value and curve for HUD-only and exported displays views brightness after bug: MFD's are dark on view Alt+F1
- CDU display brightness adjustment don't work - fixed
DCS F-18C Hornet by ED
- Added Doppler Beam Sharpened (DBS) EXP -1/2/3 modes
- Radar locks air target in AG mode, but HUD target box stays in default or last known position - Fixed
- ICLS is not stabilized. If ship rolls on waves ICLS bar swings together with deck - fixed
- TACAN Data not showing on SA page top left - Fixed
- Launch bar switch is down for player spawned on catapult - Fixed
- JDAM indication is crossed out on the HUD when the JDAM is not aligned - Fixed
- F-18C separate RWR indication is barely visible - Fixed
- RWR screen is now rendered to a texture
- RWR brightness is initialized according to the night/day condition (Sun angle at mission start)
- Adjusted RWR symbology material alpha, as well as the visual appearance of the font (thickness)
- Gun smoke is far too dense - Fixed
- Forced "Unrestricted SATNAV" option doesn't work - Fixed
- Laser CODE on SMS main page with Guns selected creating a conflict - Fixed
- GBU-31(V)3/B Fuze Error - Fixed
- AMRAAM midcourse guidance stops when the L&S is swapped with DT2 in LTWS - Fixed
- Designation in NAV or AG modes stops AIR Attack Radar range and elevation changes - Fixed
- Standby ADI turn rate indicator (adjusted turn rate needle) - Fixed
- AIM-120 Quantity on HUD Incorrect with Mixed Types Onboard - Fixed
- Autostart macros fixed with INS STD HDG Alignment - Fixed
- INS GND alignment never finishes if GPS is not available - Fixed
- INS alignment status display in HSI indicates 0.5 OK but INS alignment is not ready - Fixed
- Aided INS (AINS) position mode - Fixed
- Missing MPCD Display Controls
- Contrast control was added to AMPCD
- Also contrast control was implemented for L/R MDIs
- Added yardstick to FLIR page
- Added coordinate display for FLIR page
- Added north arrow to FLIR
- INS align display horizontal bar aligned - Fixed
- Hot start IFA not aligned properly - Fixed
- Hot start should have INS selector knob in IFA - Fixed
- FCS page glitch (Appear only on first page activation) - Fixed
- POS/ADC Caution Message is Missing - Fixed
- INS DEGD Caution Message is Missing
- Fuel overwrites WP name - Fixed
- Comm 1 switches from AM to FM on its own - Fixed
- Engine sound update (wip)
- Major external sound update
- Air-to-Air Target Range on Air-to-Ground HUD - Fixed
- AG radar. Infantry can be detected - Fixed
- AG radar. FRZ and SIL don't function properly - Fixed
- Maverick slaving after step- Fixed
- AG radar. EXP render issues - Fixed
- Toggle HUD Time Off with Landing Gear Down - Fixed
DCS F-16C Viper by ED
- TGP Litening:
- Added HOTAS Commands
- Added Cursor Zero (CZ) Mode
- Added Steerpoint Indication
- Added HSD Steerpoint
- Added Laser Range Indication
- Added Laser Code Indication
- Added Camera Pointing Azimuth
- Added DCLT option
- Added Time to Steerpoint Indication
- Added AA mode
- Added North Arrow
- Added Coordinate Display
- Added NAV Mode Slave
- Added Meter Stick Value
- Added Gray Scale
- HUD CCRP indication doesn't sync with on TGP selected target - Fixed
- LASER guided bombs Time to impact on HUD & TGP - Fixed
- TGP Slew changes Waypoint locations IN HSD - Fixed
- TGP can show -10ft of altitude - Fixed
- TGP CCRP selection drops empty waypoint coordinates to (X = 0, Z = 0)
- HUD AOA Bracket top and bottom to wide - Fixed
- Adjusted dim lights logic
- CMDS "CHAFF FLARE" message after takeoff - Fixed
- FLIR crazy brightness parameters at night - Fixed
- HSI Very dimmed at night - Fixed
- Master light switch is not illuminated - Fixed
- Countermeasures released below aircraft - Fixed
- Add NOT SOI label to formats that can be assigned SOI: FCR/TGP Pages
- Add Weapon Time To Impact (TTI)
- Add Time to Steerpoint Needed
DCS F-86F Sabre by ED
- F-86F Direction indicator knob animation corrected
DCS Flaming Cliffs by ED
- Su-25T Cockpit. Restored coloured glass. Corrected glass material. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added rain drops on glass.
- MiG-29 Cockpit. Corrected the speed indicator. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added some textures.
- Su-25 Cockpit. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added rain drops on glass. Corrected mirrors animation.
- A-10A Cockpit. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added rain drops on glass. Eliminated gaps on the back side of the cockpit.
- MiG-29. The engine nozzle will open if the throttle is pulled back independently from the airspeed.
- Su-25T. The TV screen is transparent in HUD only view - fixed.
DCS Mi-8MTV2 by ED
- Eliminated gaps on some details of the cockpit
DCS UH-1H Huey by ED
- Fix of left side gunner sound
DCS L-39 Albatros by ED
- Gear indicator lamps don't work after a cold start - fixed
DCS Supercarrier by ED
DCS: The Channel Map by ED
DCS WWII and Assets Pack
- Schnellboot sometimes incorrectly attacks the target - fixed
- Bofors 40mm erratic behaviour - tuned
- Flak 41 ignore buildings/scenery and continue to fire without LOS - fixed
- Tail wheel behavior tuned for all taildraggers
- Users can create their own rooms
- Crew intercom rooms autocreated now
- Mission makers can create additional coalition rooms via scripts system
UH-1H Argo Campaign by 373vFS Greg:
- Mission 1: Adjusted landing trigger conditions.
- Mission 3: UH-60 Follow conditions adjusted.
- Mission 4: Mission time/ Weather conditions adjusted.
- Mission 6: Mortar group trigger conditions adjusted.
- Mission 15: Apache start position adjusted/ Apaches shooting conditions adjusted.
The Museum Relic Campaign by Apache600:
- Updated skins of F-86F and MiG-15bis
- Mission 13 (F-86) P-51 takes off into back of CH-47 Chinook : Fixed
- Mission 6 (F-86) Typo in Situation Briefing: Fixed
- Mission 8.3 (Both) Wingman doesn't follow player : Fixed
- Mission 15 (F-86) Triggers for enemy escort and IL-76 tripping out of order: Fixed
F-15C The Georgian War campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- M11: Adjusted AI pathing to prevent issues causing some flights to crash before the player is aware of them
F/A-18C Hornet - The Serpent's Head 2 Campaign by Badger 633:
- Mission 01: AI aircraft actions adjusted, now guns only, earlier loss of immunity, triggers more forgiving.
- Mission 03: Fail state adjusted for unusual pilot routes, certain targets made more vulnerable, label enforcement removed.
- Mission 05: Fuel correction made to easy A2A option; info added to brief regarding min SAM standoff distance.
- Mission 06: Minor voice correction. Mission 07: Removed chocks note. Mission 08: Unusual responses JTAC corrected.
- Mission 09: Aerial photo in brief corrected. Mission 10 Simple A2A version: Correction to an important vehicle late activation.
Bf 109 K-4 Jagdflieger Campaign, F-86F Hunters over the Yalu Campaign, P-51D The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign, Spitfire IX The Big Show Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Fine tuned triggers
- Introduced interactive triggers
- Added better user guidance
- Campaign progression logic revised
UH-1H Worlds Apart - Spring 2025 Campaign by Low-Level-Heaven
- Fixed path finding issues in Mission 7 and 8
*Known issues of Syria Map
The team have been working hard to find and fix issues that will affect mission design and gameplay, and whilst many have been resolved, some did not make it in time to be included in the release build. Below is a summary of the current known issues in this early access release. We encourage all Open Beta players to report any and all bugs and issues that you encounter to our forum, as you are an invaluable piece of the puzzle, to enable us to move forwards and bring this truly breath-taking terrain out of early access.
- Al-Dumayr – AI Taxi route to parking spot 15 & 16 passes through runway leading to possible collision
- Jirah – AI taxi route to parking spots 4 & 5 is incorrect, leading to possible collision
- Beirut – Collison issue when large aircraft (C-17, IL-76 etc) pass over road tunnel under runway 24/16. Small aircraft unaffected
- Eyn Shemer – Possible collision when multiple aircraft land in succession
- Damascus – AI taxi route issue when using parking spots 110 & 302 can lead to traffic jam
- Aircraft taxiing from southern apron blocks all other taxi activity until in passes northern apron
- Mezzeh – Some aircraft & Helicopter parking spots are missing
- Incorrect AI taxi routing to parking spots 17,18 & 19 leads to traffic jam
- Taftanaz – Possible collision when helicopter AI is taxiing
- Khalkhalah – Incorrect AI taxi from parking spots 19 & 19 can lead to collision
- Possible AI collision with hangar 25
- Megiddo – Possible collision on runway when large AI group lands
- Runway collision when using parking spot 10
- Taxi-way hold point is displaced onto runway
- Ramat David – Possible AI aircraft collision with small building between parking spot 37 & 36
- 2 parking spots numbered 24
- Parking spots 37-41 only available for helicopters (correct), but not marked as such
- Haifa – Possible traffic jam when many AI land in succession
- Marj Ruhayyil – AI uses taxiway for take-off and landing
- Unable to place Flanker size aircraft on ramp parking spots 28-33
- Incirlik – Small chance of collisions during AI taxi
- Aircraft at parking spots 100-109 are facing the wrong way
- A-10C can not be placed on parking 114-120 & 63-69
- Marj as Sulthan North & South and Qabr as Sitt – Helicopter AI touches down short of runway
- Fixed wing AI can be set to land at helicopter only bases
- Visual and collision issues with weapon impacts on bridges
- Some of the prepared SAM sites have uneven terrain, making unit placement difficult
- Fast mission creator is currently not functioning for Syria Terrain