Maintenance of the primary server
Due to scheduled maintenance of the primary server, the DCS website, Module Manager, and Multiplayer (master server) services will be unavailable on Tuesday, January 14 starting at 06:00 UTC for a period of no more than 6 hours. The server's IP address will change, so we highly recommend that you update your DNS cache (run "ipconfig /flushdns" in Windows).
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
DCS Winter Sale
From December 20 to January 5 2014 (UTC times), Eagle Dynamics will have a 60% off Winter sale for the following DCS products:
- DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Pre-Purchase Beta. $49.99 now $19.99
- DCS: UH-1H Huey, Pre-Purchase Beta. $49.99 now $19.99
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3. $49.99 now $19.99
- DCS: A-10C Warthog. $39.99 now $15.99
- DCS: Black Shark 2. $39.99 now $15.99
- DCS: P-51D Mustang. $39.99 now $15.99
- DCS: Combined Arms. $29.99 now $11.99
- DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade. $29.99 now $11.99
- A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $5.99
- Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $5.99
The sale will ends at 00:00 January 6 (UTC)
DCS 1.2.6 update 4 is now available
- Fixed StarForce protection bug with false virtual machine error.
- The bug which prevented of normal work on the PC with Nvidia Optimus technology is fixed.
DCS WWII Developers Announce Landscape Builder SDK for Kickerstarter Backers
MOSCOW, Russia – October 1st, 2013 - Flight simulation developers Oleg Maddox, Ilya Shevchenko, and Igor Tishin, are happy to announce that they will be releasing the Eagle Dynamics Graphics Engine (EDGE) landscape editor SDK to the backers of their ongoing DCS WWII: Europe 1944 Kickstarter campaign.
The SDK can be used to create new landscapes for the DCS WWII project. It's an all-in-one tool that combines a 3D object library, texture manager, and a landscape editor. With a full 24-hour day cycle, options for multiple seasons and time periods on the same map, and industry-best level of detail, EDGE is designed for and tested by real pilots to ensure it meets the highest standards of realism.