- Crash in avArmamentControl_AYK22_F18 - fixed.
- MP. Crash from the conflict between different versions of the Tarawa ship scripts - fixed.
- MP. New network predictor for aircraft.
- Crash Stack Overflow crash on wcWing::trySelectAndAssignTargetGroup - fixed.
- AI WWII. AI will follow in climb until overheat - fixed.
DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM Simulations
- M-2000 Autostart crash - fixed.
DCS F/A-18C Hornet by ED
- Reduced sound stutter on close up views.
DCS F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur
- Crash in handler of "SENSORS" device - fixed.
- Fixed a crash where jettisoning certain weapons would crash.
- Fixed one half of VF-103 appearing black/dark.
- Improved/Fixed STT collision steering algorithm.
- Fixed radar max range gate on PLM/VSL/MRL and PAL transitional acquisition modes.
- Fixed show CR (course) prefix for tracks instead of MC (magnetic course).
DCS: F-5E Black Sea Resolve '79 Campaign by Sorel:
- F5-R-C7.miz Helicopters colliding midair fix. Flightpath and altitude modified to create enough separation.
DCS: F/A-18C Operation Pontus Campaign by 373vFS_Greg, 373vFS_Petritis, Baltic Dragon:
F-86F Hunters over the Yalu Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Flak defenses fine tuned for survivability.
F/A-18C Hornet - The Serpent's Head 2 Campaign by Badger 633:
- Mission 7. Marshall vehicle drifted to different route and prevented another vehicle from accessing a critical trigger - fixed.
DCS: AV-8B Sky Warrior Campaign by Eagle86:
- Marks of the main targets on the map F10.
- Simplified of several missions.
- Increased time for completing tasks.
- Basic dialogs play automatically if the player is idle.
- Ability to turn off music in the radio menu.
DCS: F-16C Red Flag 21-1 Campaign by Bunyap Campaigns:
- Corrected Nellis AFB ATC frequency in all documents.
- Corrected frequency for the northern tanker in all missions.
- Mission 8 - corrected player radio channel presets.
DCS: F/A-18C Rising Squall Campaign by INVERTED
- General Fix- Version postmark added for all missions
M01 - A dialogue for Aegis-4 had conflict - Fixed
- M03 - Mission continues if Cargo-1 is hit - Fixed
- M04 - When landing to the carrier, it will accidentally activate a group of enemy aircraft that should not exist, leading to mission failure - Fixed
- M04 - Missions Checkpoint File was terminated ahead of schedule - Fixed
- M05 - Some tips are more detailed
- M06 - A new checkpoint before landing was added.
- M06 - The activation time of airport flare and smoke mark has been adjusted - A bit earlier and more obvious.
- M09 - Reef dies but mission continues - Fixed.
- M09 - In certain cases, if REEF-Convoy was destroyed, there were some dialogue conflicts - Fixed
- M09 - The "mission success" tip is Chinese - Fixed
- M10 - Fixed crash when slew to WP3 outside of 40NMs.
- M10 - Fixed BGM loss after WP2
- M10 - Lowered possibility of AAA and CIWS interception possibility.
- M10 - Last task needs more detailed tips - Added
- M11 - Add Tips for homebase waypoint.
- M12 - If player get too close to one of the escorts (Chainmail), it will trigger the next stage.
- M12 - Conflict of "last warning" dialogue for Aegis-3 - Fixed
- M12 - Lost liveries for Aegis-2 - Fixed