DCS 188.8.131.5294 Open Beta
Introducing new free map - DCS: Marianas
- AI refueling. AI Dropping basket often and sometimes gets stuck - fixed.
- AI refueling. JF-17 refueling procedure corrected.
DCS: Mi-24P by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed several crashes
- Added RU and EN voiceovers to ATGM training mission
- Fixed: No control from front seat in multicrew
- Petrovich AI: added commands, subtitles and delay.
- Petrovich AI: added subtitles for RoE state change
- Petrovich AI: added ASO-2 automatic SET switch for countermeasures cassettes
- Fixed: IA "Syria: H-4 Take Down" spawn point
- Fixed: Player on commander place loses control after firing ATGM from operator place
- Fixed: adjusted engines throttle and correction sync in multicrew
- ASO-2 default state changed to - Interval:2, Series:4, Both SIdes ON, SET I
- Default weapons presets were adjusted and updated
- Fixed: If ATGM launch button used out of LA zone, Pilot's LA sound disappear
- Fixed: RI-65 does not warn about generator failure
- Fixed: ZPU-24 AP route azimuth rotary 40 increment block
- FIxed: emergency stores release logic
- Fixed: Multi monitor setup Petrovich AI interface placement
- Fixed: FWD cockpit ARC-15 channel switch inverted
- Ammo counter panel implemented
- Fixed: sight doors and headlight sync for multicrew
- Separate commands for OBSERVE ON and OFF added
- Fixed: launch permission sound stays after missile was launch
- Fixed: Fuel Delimiter Valve indication inverted
- Fixed: incorrect KMGU indication
- Fixed: Indicator "APU ON" not operational on electrical panel
- Russia liveries added to USSR
- Petrovich AI: added maximum altitude limit
- Petrovich AI: added distance check for ATGM launch. Dynamic error +/- 300m. When in range subtitle will appear. (WIP)
- Fixed: Countermeasures used by Operator in multicrew desync
- Fixed: ATGM sight renders at the center of multi monitor setup
- Adjusted textures for lighting
- Petrovich AI: added subtitle about "Simplified AI" active state
- Fixed: countermeasures not working after rearming
- Fixed: 2UT-6K Gas Temperature gauge scale adjusted
- Fixed: second row of signal flares order inverted
- Fixed: AFT cockpit PO-750 Inverter Switch, Flips FWD cockpit Explosion on Jettison Cover
- Adjusted several keybinds duplicates
- Fixed: RPM decrease command not working if mapped
- Fixed: Hover and low-speed indicator not showing vertical speed
- KMGU-2: adjusted circuits logic and drop interval
- Fixed: While in ATGM sight activating Petrovich AI is blocking mouse controls
- Course set rotary speed adjusted
- Fixed: Spinning fan is present on ALT+F1 view
- ASP-17 Test function adjusted (WIP)
- Engines are not starting up for Operator at Cold start if operator joined before engines start.
- If Operator in cockpit and rearming of ATGMs is done then Operator losing launch authorization tone.
- To avoid these issues second player as Operator should join Mi-24P after its engines are running and weapons are rearmed.
DCS AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed: Flare Salvo release is too fast.
- Fixed: TPOD Laser safes itself when slewing with the TDC.
- Fixed: TPOD Laser keeps firing indefinitely. Now it safes itself after 2 minutes.
- Fixed: TOO target cannot be selected for JDAM.
- Fixed: JPT Limiter not operating correctly in some cases.
- Fixed: MFS fuel flow metering not being limited correctly in some cases.
- Fixed: KC-130 crew are visible when not used or as static AI.
- Fixed: Invisible SEL buttons under clouds.
- WIP: MPCDs text visibility.
DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed: Fixed CAD AR waypoint display on VTB
- Fixed: Smoke trigger
- Fixed: VTB loadout display for pylons 6&7
- Fixed: DEC locked on the ground
- Fixed: Fuse Switching
- Fixed: GBU Laser code not updating in kneeboard.
- Fixed: smoke generators accounting as charges.
- Added: Show pilot body at startup if DCS MISC option is set.
DCS: C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Added a fix that prevents from reaching other seat clickable elements with any position of the camera set in the cockpit.
- Extended 6DOF head movement limits in the cockpit.
- Fixed DF/test tone aerial transmission in multicrew for ARC-164, V/TVU-740, and VHF-20B. It will start working in a forthcoming DCS version.
- Fixed “autotrim due to airbrake movement” function, which was broken in previous update.
- Engine anti-ice is now synchronized in multicrew.
- Stall test is now synchronized in multicrew.
- Mirror position is now synchronized in multicrew.
- Fuel used digital counter reset is correctly initialized when entering the second seat, and is not synchronized with the forward seat counter anymore.
DCS: JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed incorrect DTT hpt/spt switch after missile launch
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed: Radar issue when low priority (5th) target locked in TWS
- Fixed: Locking/unlocking jamming target resets radar to 160nm
- Fixed: A2A Radar elevation moves up and down without input while trying to move the azimuth
- Fixed: Attack page bullseye to L&S BRA changes with range scale
- Fixed: Check FPAS Behaviour above M 0.9 - should not show range at current mach and altitude
- Fixed: Clouds: In F/A-18 CASE II Training missions carrier fully is covered by clouds
- HUD NIRD circle readability improvement
- Updated: FA18C Hornet QS Missions - clouds update
- Added: DCS: F/A-18C Normandy FA-18C-Armed Recce mission
- Added: 3 Marianas Instant Action Missions
DCS: F-16C Viper by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed: TWS showing two ranges on top of each other in MFD
- Fixed: RADAR Cone in HSD extends to infinity
- Fixed: Dogfight Mode not in NO RAD
- Fixed: EXP Mode shouldn't have Azimuth Lines
- Added: Marianas Instant action missions
DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight
- Fixed: Mi-8MTV2 can raise a heavy cargo without increasing collective
DCS: Combined Arms by Eagle Dynamics
- Replaced engine sound for MLRS "Uragan"
- Fixed: desync tracks if the player used an isometric view.
- Fixed: indication of readiness for launch on VAB Mephisto
- Added: inertia after critical damage - Moving vehicles will gradually roll to a stop after critical damage received
DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- Ranges and range rate gates are now displayed on the DDD in STT modes
- Adjusted Altitude Hold PID controllers
- Fixed radio guard modulation - now AM is in the 225-400 range
- JESTER will no longer report its own missiles
- Fixed JESTER menu showing incorrect selected destination waypoint
- Changed emergency hydraulics handpump - handpump is now automatic when clicked and held
- Handpump pressure contribution adjusted - you now need to pump much more for the same amount of pressure
- Removed unused options when displaying Jester BVR menu in STT modes
- Fixed TWS PH TID targets not blinking on multicrew pilot side when approaching launch zone
- Fixed Datalink waypoints not showing information on TID when hooked
- Added JESTER option to set aspect switch, defaults to nose
- Tweaked ACLS to better handle the carrier burble (further tweaking required)
- Tuned down the intensity of the turbulence in the carrier burble
- Reduced burble vertical reach
- Own lat and lon from CAINS is displayed also before the INS switch is moved into INS
- Added two new liveries from livery competition by Shmoo
DCS: F/A-18C Rising Squall Campaign by INVERTED
- M02. Reset pre-recorded control for AAR.
- M05. Fixed a bug causing the mission to finish at start.
- M08. Reset pre-recorded control for AAR.
© 1991-2021, Eagle Dynamics SA