DCS 126.96.36.199743 Open Beta
Introduced new module: DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer by ED
Introduced new campaign: DCS: Fw 190 A-8 Horrido! by Reflected Simulations
ChinaAssetPack by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- BRM-1 applies APKWS scheme
- Added one more warning board static object
DCS JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed HUD/MFCD missing dMax and TDC dlz indicators
- Fixed duplicated input entry names
- Supported BRM1 with APKWS scheme
DCS F-5E Tiger II by ED
- Added Instant action missions on Syria map
DCS F/A-18C Hornet by ED
- AIM-9L/M Tone loss - fixed
- AIM-9X jitter - fixed
- NVG appears without color - fixed
- No fighter-fighter data link in MP for clients - fixed
DCS Flaming Cliffs by ED
- Mouse TDC axis doesn't work - fixed
DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Crew Part 1 Campaign by Stone Sky
- Mission 1. The landing zone at the airfield was increased. On Elbrus, the landing site is marked with signal smoke.
- Missions 2-5. The flight rating system and return to previous missions have been reworked.
- Mission 3. The briefing has been supplemented with a landing places scheme on the deck of the aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov".
- Mission 5, specifies in more detail the parking lot at the Krasnodar-Pashkovsky airfield.
- Arctic missions. The engine icing trigger system has been improved.
- Mission 11. Added additional information in the briefing - aiming angle.
- Mission 13. Details the location for the second landing in the briefing.
- The system of radio messages and dialogues between the crew has been updated in all missions.
DCS: F/A-18C Raven One Сampaign by Baltic Dragon
- Mission 02. Fixed problem with wingman not performing AAR correctly. Updated AAR logic making it possible to continue the mission without connecting.
- Mission 07. Removed recovery helo blocking approach. Fixed problem with Psycho not dropping bombs during training.
- Mission 12. Updated behaviour of AI Tomcats and Fulcrums.
F-5E Aggressors BFM Campaign by Maple Flag
- Added Random AI and Rookie AI versions of the campaign.
Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney, The Big Show, Hunters over the Yalu campaigns by Reflected Simulations
© 1991-2022, Eagle Dynamics SA