Introduced new campaign DCS: F/A-18C Rise of the Persian Lion Campaign by Badger 633
- AIM-120 missile. Reduced the missile guidance error to the target performing a barrel roll maneuver.
- AIM-120 missile. Disabled loft for AIM-120s when it is launched against jamming targets.
- Added ZTZ-96B jungle camo skin.
- Fixed 052C collision model.
- LD-10 missile. Adjusted RCS to 0.07.
- Fixed YJ-83/84/62 jitter/crash during cruise.
- BR Gerät 21 rocket. Fuse time is changed to 5.5 seconds.
- Ground AI. Added NASAMS SAM system.
- Optimized loading terrain surface textures. Fixed FPS drop after switching camera position.
- MP. DS. Added Mariana Islands map to dedicated server.
- MP. DS. Wingman refuses to taxi or takeoff - fixed.
- MP. Favorites filter option doesn't show servers after refresh command - fixed.
- S-5 rockets. UB-32A rocket launcher is empty on 3D-models - fixed.
- Ships. La Combattante 2 fast attack craft added for Georgia
- Encyclopedia. SA-8 9Т217 reloading vehicle model is not shown in encyclopedia - fixed.
- ME. When adding more vehicles to a group using + or > livery should remain as per vehicle before - fixed.
- GUI. Debriefing list scroll bar disappears if list is too long - fixed.
- Ship CIWS. Phalanx will reload in 5 minutes. AK-630, Kashtan/kortik - 10 minutes.
- Ground AI. Added shield as customization for Flak36 and Flak37.
- Ground AI. Added desert textures and liveries to SA-6 Kub models (2P25,1S91,3M9M).
- Scripting. The scripting function Unit.getLife() returns a value that is 1 higher than what the units actual health is - fixed.
- Rail launched missiles jump during launch procedure - fixed.
- Ground AI. Added Russian ATZ-5 tanker to FARP tankers list.
- Aircraft AI. Ju-88 can not attack ground groups - fixed. CAS task added.
- GUI. Add tool-tips for Game Graphic options.
- Aircraft AI. The "Radio Usage When Contact" option does not have any effect on AI wingmen - fixed.
- RWR system. Added 19ZH6 (ST-68U) “Tin Shield” radar as "TS". Changed AZOV ship symbol to "AZ". Updated HARM lists.
- ME. When copying and pasting an aircraft and helicopter group that has points set to AGL, the displayed altitude for each point when pasted will shift to the altitude of that point on the ground provided the altitude of that point in MSL is a higher number - fixed.
- Aircraft AI. An-26B and An-30M sound update.
- Fixed a bug in the inventory of 7.62mm rounds. It previously used a 12.7mm warehouse.
- Aircraft AI. Wingmen can fail to wait for the player to take-off and collide with the player on the runway - fixed.
- Kneeboard: cannot show Chinese - fixed.
- Added a new advanced setting for multiplayer servers - “Allow trial only clients” This can be used to prevent accounts with only trial modules registered from joining a server. Can be used to prevent ban evasion. Please note - this is disabled by default.
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet by Eagle Dynamics
- Crash when you use Walleye with datalink - Fixed
- Corrected antenna elevation changes in TWS AUTO mode.
- Unable to remove advisory and warning blanking window - Fixed
- Added JHMCS Align - JHMCS must be aligned as part of cold start procedure
- Added HMD BIT display status.
- SLAM eject strangely when launched - Fixed
- JSOW A Ditch into the ground sometimes - Fixed
- Wingman should appear in the true location relative to ownship on D/L- Fixed
- Adjusted SLAM-ER terminal behavior for easier control.
- Now possible to slew SLAM-ER cursor without TDC depression.
- Fixed GMT locking static objects instead of moving ones.
- Corrected precise coordinate overlap on DDIs.
- Corrected lack of UFC option until all SLAM-ER are launched.
- GBU Laser code sometimes removed on takeoff - Fixed
- Corrected possibility of double course lines
- Corrected ATFLIR waypoint flags when changing field of view.
- Adjusted Leading Edge Flap (LEF) logic for AI
- User unable to adjust waypoint one in UFC - Not accepting 10 digits - Fixed
- Moving from TWS SPOT to RWS - SPOT remains active - Fixed
- Corrected HARM pull back mode according to range.
- TWS Auto Breaks Antenna Elevation sometimes - fixed
- Air flow over canopy sound has been improved.
- CN station name remains in HSI with TCN and Data link turned off - Fixed
- Updated english Early Access Manual.
- Updated german Early Access Manual.
- Updated Task Force Challenger campaign
- Corrected lack of ZTOD on HUD.
DCS: F-16C Viper by Eagle Dynamics
- Added AGM-154A JSOW.
- IAM VIS mode with targeting pod tracking is corrected.
- Harms explode after you jettison a pair of them - Fixed
- Dogfight Target dropped when switching to Missile Override - Fixed
- NWS indicator and AOA indexer are invisible in nighttime - Fixed
- JDAM in VIS mode falls short - Fixed
- Restrict Launch of AGM-88 From Stations 4 and 6 - can be carried but not launched
- Search altitude is now displayed in FCR RWS mode.
- FCR SAM mode target elevation and azimuth carets were added.
- RWS search target symbols on the MFD now have the history option.
- Added HUD declutter options.
- VV/VAH hud mode switch position should enable a VVI indicator tape and change the bank angle indicator:
- Added bank indicator with VV/VAH HUD mode selected.
- Added vertical velocity scale with landing gear down.
- RAD alt and Alt low windows are now hidden with the switch set to OFF.
- Vertical velocity scale position adjusted
- Fixed jumping vertical velocity
- TMS-AFT in ACM will now reject target NO RAD.
- Steerpoints deleted while cycling through - Fixed
- MRM mode no longer always switches to 40 nm.
- Pull Up HUD indication and sound perform in 3-4 seconds later then indication on MFDs - Fixed
- Can rearm from empty warehouse but sms not updated - Fixed
- Switching IFF off now affects the CNI page.
- Rolling will move ccrp target point - Fixed
- USAF aggressor has default livery and not the aggressor livery - Fixed
- SAM Mode Incorrect Azimuth - Fixed
- Corrected the FCR TWS range change Increase.
- Corrected the FCR display of L16 and radar contacts using different concepts of range.
- All waypoints at ground level not at assigned height in HUD - Fixed
- Incorrect date set in DED in some circumstances was corrected.
- Gaps between pylons and wing - Fixed
- Fixed FCR page incorrect display of display aspect angle.
- CCRP target heading now uses magnetic heading.
- Update RWR and HARM lists
- Central dot of VIS Hud mode not responding to brightness - Fixed
- Bullseye now longer displays negative values on the HUD.
- Rearmed JDAM is already aligned - Fixed
- Course value in DED can overrun 360 degrees - Fixed
- RDY status still on JDAM page after all weapon have been depleted - Fixed
- RDY status still on JDAM page when some launch conditions aren't met - Fixed
- Add REL indication to all IAMs.
- SMS page time unit is corrected.
- Corrected the throttle pushing through the canopy latch.
- Alignment status is corrected - Fixed
- Polish tiger meet skins, fuel tanks not showing correctly - Fixed
- Canopy can look strange at some angles - Fixed
- JDAM: BIT mnemonic should be removed from OSB 8 when Master Arm is ON - Fixed
- HMCS brightness has been adjusted.
- Updated english Early Access Manual.
- Updated chinese Early Access Manual
- Additional fix for 'A-10C radio presets overwriting the F-16C preset'.
- Manual waypoint creating coordinates rounding down is fixed.
- Collision of an AI-controlled aircraft with ground personnel Chocks draw removed on damaged aircraft
DCS: Mi-24P by Eagle Dynamics
known issues: first page of Mi-24 (and Mi-8MTV2) kneeboard is empty
- Controls menu change. Cockpit layers are separated to “MI-24P PIlot” and “Mi-24P Copilot-Gunner” (Controls rebinding is needed).
- Fixed: launch authorization desync in multicrew
- Added Training Mission. Rockets and Gun (30-mm) employment
- Fixed: Operator cockpit door desync in multicrew
- Fixed: AI-9V engine pressure gauge showing low pressure
- Fixed: IR suppressing device preventing engines from start in high temperature and altitude conditions
- Fixed: 9K113. Wrong usage of “DIAFR open” service feature allowing to launch ATGM at any angle. Exploit can’t be used anymore. Feature adjusted to realistic service operation (right “service side” of 9K113 panel working only in CHECK mode).
- Fixed: External cargo has no weight (whole cargo feature implementation is still WIP)
- Fixed: Engine start desync at cold start when both multicrew clients are present in cockpits from cold.
- Fixed: Fatal damage desync upon Pilot-Operator joining multicrew cockpit
- Fixed: Engines and Main Rotor RPM goes down at HOT START in the air or on the ground
- Added IR signature suppression device 3D model (WIP not synced with MP clients)
- Added Flame effect during APU start
- Fixed: WIndshield wiper doesn't turn on in operator cockpit
- Fixed: Cabin lights are not synced in Multiplayer
- Fixed: Fuel delimiter valve and light operation corrected. (Now, UP position means “open” and the annunciating light is not active).
- Fixed: Separate “Gear lever - UP” command not working.
- Fixed: Camera Transpose mode
- Fixed: Engine cutoff/stop lever - missing keybinding
- Added heat blur from exhausts
- Fixed: Trim thumb button procedure is not-correct. (Now. While the trim button is pressed it will disengage SAU/Autopilot stabilization).
- Fixed: ASP-17. Does not allow you to set the angle in manual mode under certain conditions
- Fixed: Signal flares are ejected from wrong location
- Fixed: Signal flare cartridges have wrong texture
- Added template for Mi-24 skins. Link: dcs.world/en/downloads/texture_templates/mi-24p_template/
- Fixed: Petrovich AI can use targeting periscope even if main cannon/gun is selected
- Added Countermeasures (ASO-2V) control panel to Petrovich AI interface (in Pilot cockpit). Short Left to toggle panel. Short up/right/down for interval/series/side and long down for type.
- Fixed: Multiplayer. AI landing gear does not raise on takeoff.
- Added Trimmer sound
- Fixed: Instant Action missions loadout
- Fixed: Trimmer double press reset removed
- Fixed: improved MP sync. initialization
- Fixed: OBSERVE OFF and ON/OFF can't be bound to joystick
- Fixed: ASO-2V (countermeasures) desync in multicrew
- Fixed: KMGU-2 desync and instant release after rearming in Multiplayer
- Fixed: Fire system logic and implementation improvement
- Fixed: AI Mi-24P wheels castoring and movement fixed
- Adjusted Operator lean to ATGM sight animation
- Fixed: 9K113. The READINESS signal disappears during a short-term power outage of the helicopter.
- Fixed: Petrovich tracking illumination flares
- Fixed: ATGM weight in ME (and sim) is incorrect
- Fixed: Operator can use weapons selected by the switch in the Pilot cockpit without assuming control for weapons.
- Fixed: Show hints at mission start - special setting inverted
- Fixed: No binding for Tactical Cargo Release
- Fixed: Windshield wiper resets to opposite side
DCS: Supercarrier by Eagle Dynamics
- CVN_75 RWR symbol: added to RWR and HARM lists
DCS JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed C802AK disappearing issue.
- Fixed MFCD APR page altitude unit.
- Added “NS” for NASAMS in the EWS database.
- Updated LS6/GB6/C701 params according to scheme update.
DCS: C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Fixed animation of VHF NAV frequency selector switch (C-101EB) and of "VHF". circuit breaker (C-101CC). Both were broken after a recent change.
- The cockpit view will get black screen now when the corresponding pilot is dead.
- Gunfire stops now if fire conditions become invalid while the trigger is pulled, for example when setting the master arm to OFF (C-101CC).
- Fixed overlapping labels in English cockpit panel.
- Fixed C-101EB 1st Navaids training mission (EN, ES and CN).
- Fixed C-101EB 2nd IFR training mission (EN, CN and ES).
- Fixed C-101EB Flight Director training mission (EN, CN and ES).
- Fixed C-101CC bombs training mission (ES).
- Fixed the inability to communicate with ATC after ARC-164 T-Tone was transmitted. It also affects V/TVU-740 and VHF-20B tones.
DCS AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM Simulations
- Added: AGM-65E2.
- Updated: AGM-65 restrictions and limitations.
- Updated: MPCD brightness, video gain and contrast control. Note: MPCD brightness, gain, symb and contrast keybinds must be done again.
- Updated: ROUTE Navigation.
- Updated: NASSAM SAM system added to RWR library.
- Improved: Sensor Select Switch (SSS) logic and keybinds. Note: SSS keybinds must be done again.
DCS: M-2000C by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed Rocket Count should not appear on HUD.
- Fixed HUD S symbol should appear in 530D+TOT modes.
- Fixed HUD S symbol should not appear in RK mode.
- Fixed CCM scan mode overlayed with radalt in MAG.
- Fixed Wrong GBU code displayed on kneeboard.
- Fixed Bingo sound too loud.
- Fixed Unlimited weapons.
- Fixed Rocket burst per pod & 1800CPM fire rate.
- Fixed Radalt display when off.
- Fixed RAP selected with CNM Canon select.
- Fixed 3 salvo rocket mode not selectable.
- Fixed Releasing AP Test triggers the “gong” sound.
- Added: NASAMS symbol H in RWR.
- Improved AP Gong sound.
DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed game freezing on load.
- Fixed game freezing on respawn in Multiplayer and/or mission re-start.
- Fixed game crashing on mission restart and/or Multiplayer respawn.
- New: Added VF-32 Swordsmen AB200 (1976) from Yae Sakura. (Thank you!).
- New: Added “Fear the Bones” and “Zone 5” Teaser Quickstart Missions by Reflected Simulations. (Thank you!).
- Adjusted Marianas Quickstart Missions and instant action menu naming.
- Fix for AIM-54 not going active on held tracks.
- Fix for showing multiple TID tracks in STT modes.
- Updated threat library to version RB71. Added: CVN-7, NASAMS, Kuznetsov and La Combattante II.
- Slightly tweaked ACLS reliability and autothrottle gain (WIP).
- Fixed STBY ADI behavior and controls:
- white arrow is not hiding when pressing the cage button anymore.
- caging now works during flight and resets the STBY ADI to the zero position.
- uncaging during flight will now set the aircraft's current attitude as the new zero position.
- inputs and controls now work for STBY ADI front cockpit controls, too.
- STBY ADI now works for both Pilot and RIO correctly.
- Fixed Mach and Airspeed Indicator behavior and controls: airspeed bug is no longer tied to mach number and will now stay set.
- Removed incorrect leading plus signs from positive pitch lines on the HUD.
- Fixed COMP -> COMB typo on hydraulics gauge.
- Added night illumination to control surface flags on the controls indicator.
- Added black albedo to helmet slider knob hole.
DCS AJS-37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Added Imperial Sticker cockpit livery option; available in Special Options.
- Added Marianas Quickstart missions.
- Corrected countermeasure switch position logic.
- Updates to sidewinder pylon drag coefficients.
- Replaced label for KB countermeasure switch.
DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX by Eagle Dynamics
- Added slider input type to mixture toggle.
DCS: Bf 109K-4 by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixes to the damage visualisation
- Fixed training mission “battery on” trigger
DCS: P-51 Mustang by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixes to the visualisation of LODs
- Fixes in the English training for landing
DCS: FW 190D-9 by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixes to the damage visualisation
DCS: F-5E Tiger II by Eagle Dynamics
- F-5 Cockpit Engine sounds update.
DCS: F-86 Sabre by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed: Some switches are not clickable
DCS: Combined Arms by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed: M939 truck driver point of view is too low, shows nothing but black
- Fixed: Tactical Commander role / Control Vehicles as Pilot - Vehicles stop for no reason
- Fixed: BMP-3 "STBL ON" on LR display
DCS: The Channel map by Eagle Dynamics
- Added static template for German Freya and Würzburg radar sites.
DCS: Marianas by Eagle Dynamics
- Added missions for the UH-1 helicopter
- Added unique scenes for US Naval Hospital and Guam Museum
- Updates to Andersen AFB taxiways and runways marking and lights
- Updates to all civilian airport lightings
- Units can fall through bridges - fixed
- Improvements to the seabed
DCS: Syria map by Ugra Media
- Improved city neighborhoods in Cyprus, Syria, Turkey, and Israel.
- Updated scenes: San Rafael Hotel, Luna Park in Aya Napa.
- Scenes of military facilities and UN bases have been finalized.
- Added heliports: Bank of Cyprus, Sky Gate Beirut, Sheraton Grand Adana Hotel.
- Added a flag to the Turkish hangars at Incirlik.
- Bug fixes.
DCS: Normandy map by Ugra Media
- Updated textures of fields - color, splatmap and normal.
- Updated airfield textures - color, splatmap and normal.
- Trees AmurOak, BlackAsh, Pine, Riverbirch, SugarMaple improved.
- Improved bridges.
- Improved airfield scenes.
- Fixed switch tree lods.
- Increased FPS over the forest.
- Fixed bugs in scenes of airfields: Evreux, Funtington, Maupertus, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer, St. Pierre du Mont.
- Fixed bugs in taxiways of Azeville, Barville, Evreux, Lantheuil.
The Museum Relic Campaign by Apache600:
- Units obstructing new Nalchik taxiway layout - fixed.
- Mission 10 (both campaigns) Enemy interceptor aircraft still engaging player after player is at home airport - fixed.
DCS: F/A-18C Operation Pontus Campaign by 373vFS Greg, 373vFS_Petritis, Baltic Dragon:
- Added new strike targets.
- Edited SEAD operations concept.
- Tweaked AI packages.
- Added instructions - tips through "Picture to All" triggers.
- Tweaked the scoring display system.
DCS: F-14A Fear the Bones Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Deconflicted voice overs in mission 1.
- Fixed radio frequencies in mission 4.
- Corrected Hornet loadout in mission 8.
A-10C Tactical Training Qualification Campaign by Maple Flag Missions:
- Added Campaign for A-10C II module.
- Updated the goals for the original A-10C TTQ missions.
F-86F Hunters over the Yalu Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
Bf 109 K-4 Jagdflieger Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
P-51D: The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
Spitfire IX The Big Show Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
The Enemy Within 3.0 Campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 4: Updated the cloud layer so that it does not cover the target.
- Mission 05: Fixed the issue with Mi-8 (first target) disappearing before player gets there.
- Mission 10 (Tank Killer only): Updated loadout to reflect the original mission and the briefing.
DCS: F/A-18C Raven One Сampaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 02: Fixed issue with Texaco landing too early or not responding to player.
- Mission 03: Fixed issue when F10 option to skip first part of the mission sent player directly to M04. Fixed issue with Exxon (Arco) not being on radio menu during RTB. Added note for player to make sure that Smoke perform show of force correctly (player needs to be at assigned altitude). Fixed issue with Smoke not engaging the escaping vehicle. Updated loadout to ATFLIR for M03A.
- Mission 11: Fixed issue with AI zig-zag after start.
DCS: F-14A Zone 5 Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Updated ground AI.
- Practice missions now start fenced in.
DCS: A-10C Operation Persian Freedom Campaign by Ground Pounder Sims:
- Mission 7: Updated failsafe's on AI SEAD for more reliable behaviour.
- Mission 10: Fixed AI bug with Iranian aircraft preventing task completion.
DCS: UH-1H Worlds Apart - Spring 2025 Campaign by Low-Level-Heaven Mission Development
- Mission 10.
- -> Adopted to 2.7.
- -> Skip Mission function added.
- -> F-10 Map in time Marker added.
- -> New Voice overs.
- -> More enemy units.
DCS: F/A-18C Rising Squall Campaign by INVERTED
- Mission 11. Minor update.