Introducing DCS: AH-64D in the Early Access now!
Introduced new campaigns:
- DCS: AV-8B Hormuz Freedom Campaign by SorelRo
- DCS: F/A-18C Operation Cerberus North by Ground Pounder Sims
- DCS: MAD Campaign by Stone Sky
- Added AH-64D Early Access.
- Added a new FLIR rendering system for AH-64D, F-16C, F/A-18C, and A-10C/A-10C II.
- Added Syria Map expansion. See below.
- Added: ZBD04/ZTZ96/HQ7/PLZ05 new FLIR texture
- The trigger to turn on/off the Voice Chat window can be mapped to joystick buttons
- Voice Chat: added new server to support rooms/radio talks in problematic networks
- Voice Chat: added master volume control for rooms and the radio. Can be changed in the Voice Chat window -> Options
- Fixed DX11 render error when set S-300 SR unit.
- Smoke / fire for submerged units can still be seen above the water - fixed.
- Aircraft requiring a ground team cannot start when using invisible FARP - fixed.
- PAI Does not Engage Ships with Kh-31A - fixed.
- Added 'iCommandPlaneRefuelingReadyPreContact' command to input files of the following aircraft: A-10C, A-10C II, A-10A, F-15C, Su-33, F/A-18C, F-16C.
- Inconsistent A/A TACAN behavior fixed. Tankers in old missions now get correct TACAN frequency at the beacon creation.
- LUU-2B flares descend faster than they should (20 ft/s in-sim vs 8.3 ft/s per datasheet) - corrected.
- Crash on mission start with an exploded unit - fixed.
- Invisible FARP will not be a target for AI aircraft.
- OFAB-100 Jupiter bomb. Corrected the designation to "HD".
- AAR: S-3 offloads too much fuel to F-14 - fixed.
- AI wingman keeps repeating '2, RTB' - fixed.
- AI Fighters will not engage helicopters with missiles - fixed.
- AI Kuznetsov 2017, Seawise Giant, Handy Wind have no RCS set. RCS value added.
- GUI. Сan't choose player in muticrew menu if the radio widget is open - fixed.
- GUI. Incorrect data on the number of units in debriefing. fix visible window - fixed.
- SA-5. S-200 launcher missing texture added.
- AI Air Defence. Some air defense units ignore the Interception Range setting - fixed.
- Smoke effect. Multicolored smoke particles in the sky were eliminated.
- Weapons. AGM-154. Improved MP sync.
- ME. Allow text name for trigger flags.
- ME. Mission editor does not read Transportable boolean when opening .miz file - fixed.
- Neutral coalition button missing from “Choice of coalition” list - fixed.
- MP Text chat. Added the ID [Allies] / [All] in text messages in chat.
- AI vehicles. No longer orient themselves to fire for fire at point task and no route - fixed.
- Helicopters incorrectly placed on Seawise Giant ship - corrected.
- AI aircraft do not wait for Player Lead to taxi - fixed.
- AI aircraft wingman, on taxi/takeoff will pass or crash into lead in some scenarios - fixed
- AI aircraft. Wingmans don't take off after the player from CVN deck - fixed.
- AI Kuznetsov. Player with wingmen are not given permission to take off - fixed.
- AI aircraft. Unable to ripple laser guided bombs on same target - fixed.
- AI helicopters. Helicopter wingman 4 collided with wingman 3 after cover command received - fixed.
- AI Aircraft. Improved low level abilities, they can fly in formation around 100 feet now.
- Weather effects. Sometimes the rain/snow moves horizontal at full speed, even though there is very little - fixed.
- Zuni rocket. Corrected parameters to reflect those of the rocket that's used as a visual model. Corrected warhead data. Updated drag values.
- Weapons. Kh-65 missile. Corrected flight params and autopilot.
- Weapons. AIM-9B (GAR-8) performance correction.
- Graphics. When a helicopter is off the screen (or about to get off the screen), its shadow becomes motionless: rotors are static - fixed.
- ME. Tornado GR4 and IDS weapon stations overlap - corrected.
- ME. BL-755 bomb is absent from Tornado GR4’s payload inventory - restored.
- ATC. If a Caucasus mission was played beforehand in the same game session, ATC will keep using Caucasus airfields names - fixed.
- AI aircraft. F-16 can fail to attack ground forces with Mk-84 bomb - fixed.
- Scripting. Added setSpeed and setAltitude to Controller class.
- Scripting. Coalition.getGroups returns dead ground groups - fixed.
- Scripting. Unit.getDescentCapacity returns nil on ground vehicles - fixed.
- Scripting. SSE: trigger.action.textToAll always displays a message when called - fixed.
- AI aircraft. Ground hot AV-8B AI wingman don't take off from FARP - fixed.
- Weapons. MICA ER performance corrected.
- AI aircraft. When an AI pilot has not enough flight control authority to climb ridges due to damaged aircraft, he keeps flying straight into the mountain and does not eject - fixed.
- AI aircraft. OH-58D cannot spawn from the Handy Wind - fixed.
- AI aircraft. Ju-88 crashes when trying to land at Kobuleti - fixed.
- Weapons. Missile engine sound fix.
- Weapons. Added small craters for other surfaces for unexploded or fuzed bombs
- WWII Weapons. Reworked fuze modelling of WWII bombs and containers. Fuze parameters are now set up to use real-life values. The GUI to adjust various fuze settings is under intensive development. Please note: after these changes some weaponry might cease to fit the roles it was performing previously (for example, the British Mk V GP will now have a 30 min fuze function delay). Bombs that will definitely have their purpose altered:
- RAF 250 GP Mk V
- RAF 500 GP Mk V
- WWII. New FARP support vehicles added for WWII, these are the Bedford Truck and the Blitz Truck, both free with the core game.
- MP. Wingmen do not take off after the client in some cases - fixed.
- Cockpit shake in multiple modules - removed.
- Voice chat. Fixed changing to zero level of the master volume setting
- Fixed problem with not working human-AI radio communications for many aircraft
- WWII unit templates available for use in the Mission Editor again
- No sounds for CV Kuznetsov - Fixed
- Dust at night glows - fixed.
- Weapons. Anti ship missile scheme update, Kh-35 missile issues fixed.
- MP. Crash when going into cockpit after mission change - fixed.
- Cockpit mirrors inoperable when flying over sea at extreme low altitude, less than 5m - fixed.
- Helicopters. Rotor wash effect over water adjusted.
- Restored the runway lighting.
- AI. AI Aircraft will not take off after the player - fixed.
- AGM-88. Missile will not be as accurate against a non radiating target.
- ME. Weather presets disappear if no cloud preset is selected - fixed.
- In some cases, when trying to select an audio file in the file-browser, the OK button did not work, the file was not selected. Fixed.
- Weapons. Fixed a crash that occurs when a munition impacts certain map objects.
- All ME "In Mission" Picture Options - Unable to select Images. Fixed file extension checking.
- Crash that has been caused by the SCUD destruction during the alignment to the horizon - fixed.
DCS: F-16C Viper by Eagle Dynamics
- Improvements have also been made to the G-onset and Instantaneous Turn Rate. The G-onset is how fast the aircraft can generate G; previously, this rate was too slow. The ITR is the turn rate when the aircraft is either losing or gaining airspeed, rather than at a sustained airspeed. Please note that the ability of the aircraft to generate G highly depends on the aircraft’s weight, drag index, altitude, engine setting, etc.
- Added datalink SPI sharing.
- Added datalink Markpoint/Steerpoing sharing.
- Added datalink HARM Targeting System (HTS) target sharing.
- Added BDU-50LD, HD, and LGB series of training bombs.
- Added “LOCK” sound for ACM radar modes.
- Added Markpoint OFLY to all master modes.
- Added Max TOSS Anticipation Cue for CCRP and DTOS submodes. Note: there is a known issue with the release cue.
- Added Wingman ground target indication as part of a shared datalink SPI.
- Fixed: ACM Slew Mode indication on the HMCS.
- Fixed: DTOS. Wrong TTG on HUD.
- DTOS - added WPN REL button's logic for target designation from HUD.
- Fixed: FCR A2A ghost cursor when you are in FCR A2G.
- Fixed: Missing slant range indication on HUD in A-G mode.
- Fixed: Runway start JDAM instantly aligns when gear is up.
- Fixed: HAD Cursor Bullseye is missing Bullseye range and bearing for HAD cursor.
- Fixed: Helmet alignment "AZ/EL" starts wherever the helmet is pointed when M-SEL is pressed.
- Fixed: SPI cue line does not clear undesignating target.
- Fixed: Target box remains in HUD on A2A target when switching to A2G.
- Fixed: DED Pre-Planned Bullseye Waypoint + his update.
- Fixed: MSL Tone Knob doesn’t adjust tone.
- Fixed: HARM post launch timer is paused when switching master mode to NAV.
- Fixed: HMCS angle limit for mark points.
- Fixed: Mark point behavior in CCIP / STRF and Area track.
- Fixed: Mark point on HMD and waypoint do not match.
- Fixed: Autopilot steering select behavior.
- Fixed: Manually promoting a target will make the contact blink out sometimes.
- Fixed: ACM modes never return to 10nm scan once a 5nm lock has been lost.
- Fixed: Internal fuel seems off balance, induces roll.
- Fixed: TEF's angle at airspeed >370K.
- Fixed: FCR OVRD and change master mode
- Fixed: Ripple 6 - 12 snake eye with 10 ft spacing explode behind the aircraft
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed: From cold start ATC takes two presses to engage.
- Fixed page 24 AGM-84 HARM -> HARPOON.
- Fixed: Lost Cue behavior - Should be based on missile parameters.
- Fixed: Unable to change data link channel.
- Fixed: 2xGBU-38 rack cannot be jettisoned.
- Fixed: HARM PLBK via AAM does not work if AGM-88 is in PB/TOO mode and HARM is selected.
- Fixed: Target doesn’t have valid data when it cannot be locked.
- Fixed: The requirements string in the Training is too short.
- Fixed: Spin recovery format AoA stuck at -23.5 deg.
- Fixed: In GMT mode, the target marker is outside the radar field of view.
- Fixed: AG radar symbology layering.
- Fixed: EXP options 'sticks' on the SA page when used on an A/G designation symbol.
- Fixed: SEA Radar mode limited to 80 NM.
- Fixed: ZTOD or LTOD and pressing ENT while the scratchpad is blank should create an error.
- Fixed: Multiple course lines on HSI.
- Fixed: Radar back sweep fill is violently bright.
- Fixed: AIM-9X and the WACQ radar mode can lock onto targets beyond 10nm
- Fixed: Concatenated RU text in Hornet SC missions
DCS: F-5E Tiger II by Eagle Dynamics
- FIxed: remains controllable without ailerons - improved accounting for damage to the outer part of the wing
- Fixed: Damage on destroyed inner wing not spread to other wing sections.
DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- NEW: Added ability to switch between pilot and RIO seat in Multiplayer.
- NEW: Complete overhaul of the Autopilot and subsystems:
- Autopilot remodeled according to real life systems and limitations.
- Added functional Ground Track submode (press AP ref button to engage).
- Improved autothrottle reliability and responsiveness.
- Removed artificial engagement restrictions.
- ATT Hold will return to within 60°bank and 30°pitch if exceeding limits.
- ALT Hold will disengage if exceeding 10lbs force on pitch axis.
- Future-proof modeling for greater FM flexibility.
- Ignore MLC filter in PD-STT (MLC filter is only applicable to PD scanning modes).
- Tweaked TWS-A illumination weighting for more rapid movement towards launched targets.
- Fixed TID lower readout target items being incorrectly shown while navgrid is displayed.
- Fixed IMU, AHRS, and INS drifting under active pause.
- Removed radar altimeter error over water.
- Fixed Instant Action Missions AI Wingman not firing on targets (Thank you Captain Dalan!)
- Fixed Instant Action Missions Tacan for Case1 missions.
- Fixed Instant Action Missions cold start NTTR tanker not responding.
- Updated Normandy Case1 missions to use USS Forrestal.
- Updated Chinese Localization.
- Updated VF-33 Starfighters AB201 livery by Yae Sakura
- Added LoD models for various Forrestal vehicles, improving performance:
- MD3 Mule (Early)
- Big Forklift
- Fixed Multiplayer Seat Switching not working.
- Added new DCS FLIR mechanics.
- Improved heading hold.
- Fixed trim-lock when disengaging during CSS.
- Fixed trim-lock on spawn.
- Fixed AP engaged on ground start, resulting in trim-lock.
- Fixed AP not working with FFB.
- Fixed Maneuver Flaps not working outside of standard altimeter pressure.
- Fixed several issues with Iceman.
- Fixed typo on VDI labels for trim and brightness: VSDI->VDI.
- Fixed JESTER camera near clipping issue.
- Updated several IA Missions to the latest version.
- Updated CN localization.
DCS: AJS-37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Shifted the RPM indicator resulting in more accurate indications.
- Adjusted drag in landing configuration to match irl performance more closely.
- Cleaned old ISA deviation dependencies, preventing performance fluctuations at different heights.
- Added new ISA deviation model.
- Fixed RPM indicator fluctuation.
- Fixed engine RPM oscillations at idle RPM both on ground and in flight.
- CK-37 now shows the weapon station status in TAKT mode.
- Fixed Radio PTT buttons not working properly.
- Added third Radio PTT keybinding for short press to open comms menu and long press (hold) allowing transmission over VOIP.
- Replaced the old pitch and roll error model with a quaternion based model.
- Fixed Gyros not erecting in level flight.
- Fixed rearmed RB-75s to cause the EP13 sight to stop working.
- Fixed no response from Ground Crew.
- Fixed navigation coordinates updating with weight-on-nosewheel.
- Fixed a bug in TimeToBeginPullUp for the ARAK sight.
- Fixed AKAN pod under-/overshooting issues.
- Fixed mission sound for parking brake.
- Fixed and re-added not working training missions.
- Added new and replaced old Cold Start Instant Action Mission for Caucasus.
- Fixed countermeasure amount in campaign and IA Missions, set to 208 chaff and 72 Flares - changing the amount will break correct dispensing intervals.
- RENSA cover toggles correctly when switched via key binding.
- ADI flags and fuel indicator should behave properly during failures.
- Fixed high pressure valve not functioning correctly.
- Fixed RWR indicator lights not being visible at night
- Lowered opacity of exterior canopy glass
- Fixed engine oscillations at ground idle below 0°C.
DCS: AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM Simulations
- TPOD: target coordinates update
- External Lights for AI
- DMT designation
- AG gun pipper too low
- Data slew not fixed for keyboard slew
- ODU bomb interval input
- Crash with Maverick launch
- STOL nozzle and flap drag adjustments to reduce the amount of deceleration
- ATHS F10 map target processing.
- FLIR video for all displays
DCS: M-2000C by RAZBAM Simulations
- Added : TPL/TPC test sequences
- Added : CP/PD information to all waypoints on a runway
- Added : CP/PD information to all LandingRefuelAr waypoints
- Added : waypoint kneeboard page
- Added : MIP data cartridge support (BETA)
- Added : Landing gear handle sound
- Added : Two RDI using the same frequency channels will interfere
- Updated : BAP100 cause more damage and rolling on craters should damage aircraft
- Updated : Loadout presets redone
- Updated : Wiping stick required before TP tests with cold hydraulics or test fails
- Updated : Bingo set to 1200 in airstart
- Updated : "TAF" VTB message now on when TAF active and flashes when signal lost
- Improved : Fully functional Police light
- Improved : More realistic amber alarm sound
- Improved : New special options menu presentation
- Improved : AP pitch trimming responsiveness
- Improved : AP SEL ALT capture (no more overshoot)
- Improved : RWR detection by other aircraft in scan mode
- Updated : MIP list refreshes during rearm
- Added DTC text file format for MIPs (BETA)
- Fixed MIP next/previous bind and mouse
- Updated : Auto decoy release only upon launch threat
- Disabled decoy release on the ground
- Disabled TPC/TPL test in flight
VCM(RWR display) rework
- Improved : New vector display
- Improved : New realistic alarms
- Updated : New symbology for damaged serval sensors
- Updated : New symbology for DDM (X instead of bar)
- Added : New jammer symbol (box around threat)
- Added : New M symbol replacing cross when a TAF threat is nearby
- Added : New PCM symbol replaces cross when sabre is emitting in PCM
- Updated : Threat distance to center relative to lethal range
- Improved : Detection model is less accurate and more realistic for azimuth and range
- Updated : Contacts of same type and similar direction are seen as a single one
- Updated : Damage model blinding some angles with wing or tail damage
- Added : spirale program per threat type in the threat database
- Added : lethal range per threat type in the threat database
- Added : Square mode (automatic low power jamming with radar priority)
- Added : PCM mode (automatic high power jamming with jammer priority)
- Added : PCM forced panic mode triggered by the previous hotas jammer bind
- Updated : DDM is now a specific Magic Pylon in rearm window instead of a ME option
- Updated : Only one threat can be detected by side (sensor)
SPIRALE/ECLAIR-M (decoys) rework
- Updated : Internal decoy quantities : 16 flares and 112 chaff, non interchangeable
- Updated : External ECLAIR-M quantities : 6 packs of either 8 flares or 18 chaff
- Updated : ECLAIR and ECLAIR-M mixes are now chosen as loadouts
- Updated : flare firing directions
- Fixed : Eclair pod external visibility
- Added : loaded decoy quantities in the kneeboard
- Added : automatic program selection (A selector position)
- Added : automatic dispense on threat detection (AU mode)
- Fixed : mirror not clickable in some cases
- Fixed : AI wingman lights
- Fixed : Canopy handle unfolded when hotstart
- Fixed : SVI CCM mode
- Fixed : AP Gong playing when selected altitude is below 1000ft
- Fixed : rearming setting the PCA to a wrong state in some cases
- Fixed : AP star HUD symbol inaccuracy
- Fixed : TAF intercept course not computed in some cases
- Fixed : an AP bug where adjusting course temporarily reverted roll angle
DCS: SA-342 Gazelle by Polychop Simulations
- Fixed: Removed artifact left by old pilot models
- Fixed: Landing light showed duplicate
- Fixed: Gazelle HOT-3 and Mistral were showing gun ammo slider
- Fixed: Gazelle would not create death event when destroyed
- Fixed: Ministick option for camera was not working
- Fixed: IR seeker did not recognise certain targets (such as AH-64)
- Fixed: Asservi mode now working as intended
- Fixed: Functionality of VoiP
- Added: Implemented new FLIR shader
- Added: Overtorque warning tones
- Added: Option to remove doors on the Gazelle L
- Added: Option to attach dipole antenna (aesthetic)
- Added: New keybind names for VoIP
- Added: Ability to bind switching seats to controllers
- Added: First community liveries implemented for Cyprus, The Netherlands, France and Portugal
- Fixed: Remove doors option through ground crew now only available to the SA342L
- Fixed: Typo in Portuguese Community Livery
DCS: MiG-19P by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed: External Lights for AI
- Fixed: Exterior lights switch functionality
- Updated: Power generator logic
- Updated: roll inertia rules
- Updated: R-3S launch limitations
DCS: JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Added: support customized RWR symbol (see Doc\customerRWR_sample.lua)
- Added: more input bindings
- Fixed: wmd7 laser short lifetime issue
- Fixed: SMS loadout error after rearm
- Fixed: landing gear too fragile
- Fixed: training missions
- Updated: using new FLIR effect for pods
- Updated: c802ak uses same scheme as harpoon (should fix loft bug after launch)
- Updated: ground effect pitching moment
- Note: if COMM2 channel 199 doesn’t work for DL, try channel 200 (Also check freq for other channels, indices are shifted by 1. Will be fixed in next update).
- Fixed: a temp solution to improve MFCD readability when moving map is on (Thanks, J20Stronk, for the idea)
- Fixed: should fix battery switch random malfunction issue in MP
- Fixed: c701 seeker now needs SMS power on to start BIT and turns on camera after alignment is done. If born in air, c701 is ready to use, and no need BIT as before.
- Fixed: LSS cannot detect laser spots in MP.
DCS: MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Canopy glass texture: removed some dirt
- Canopy position in multiplayer, synchronization
- Improved gears suspension - less oscillations on front wheel during hard braking
- Navigation: added more ground (RSBN/PRMG) stations for Syria map
DCS: C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Fixed a bug in C-101 where the 2nd pilot was never killed by oxygen lack
- Fixed IFR 2.1 mission (ED changed runway designator from 08 to 07)
- C-101CC: R550 Magic 2 missile have got an unique lock tone sound
- C-101CC: Updated Sidewinder lock tone sound
- Fixed conflicting animation in the rear cockpit. It was related to the external 3D model helmet animation
- Fixed bombs arming logic. If fuze is not armed bombs can be dropped and they do not explode.
- IR missiles are now functional again after in-game rearming.
- Magic II and AIM-9M seekers work now correctly as they should for all-aspect missiles.
DCS: Black Shark by Eagle Dynamics
- DM. Player-controlled Ka-50 with a destroyed cockpit is still flyable - fixed.
- Kh-25 missile delivery. Incorrect laser rangefinder and designator function corrected.
- Autostop procedure has no messages - fixed.
- Instant action anti ship mission syria. Ships spawned inside other ships - fixed.
- Added high speed vibration effect in the cockpit.
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 by Eagle Dynamics
- A-10A. Broken mission A-10A: Syria cold start replaced with new one.
- F-15. Stick is not centered at the start - fixed.
DCS: Mi-24P Hind by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed: Rain drops seem oversized compared to other modules.
- Fixed: SPU-8 - when communicating via intercom, the indication of the selected current radio station on the widget does not disappear
- Fixed: Pedal trim does not work if FFB is enabled.
DCS: UH-1H Huey by Belsimtek
- In mission 11 of the UH-1H "UN Pilot" campaign two of the UH-60s of Ford flight spawn on the same helipad on the FARP - fixed.
DCS: Yak-52 by Eagle Dynamics
- Improved air-flow calculations from the propeller that makes easier lifting nose gear during take-off
- Improved flight dynamics for more realistic inverted aerobatic maneuvers
- Encyclopedia entry is added
DCS: FW 190A-8 Anton by Eagle Dynamics
- Canopy reflections reduced
DCS: FW 190D-9 Dora by Eagle Dynamics
- Random engine failure while flying at cruise power levels is now fixed
DCS: P-47D Thunderbolt by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed trim controls achievable only in half of range with joystick input
- Default radio frequency is changed to 124 MHz
DCS: P-51D Mustang by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed carburettor cold and warm air levers uncontrollable from keyboard and joystick
DCS: Mosquito FB Mk VI by Eagle Dynamics
- Added LODs
- Improvements to visualization of the propeller and the spinner
- Window needs to be open to talk to ground crew
DCS: Spitfire Mk IX by Eagle Dynamics
- Cockpit needs to be open to talk to ground crew
DCS: WWII Assets Pack by Eagle Dynamics
- Freya and Würzburg radars can’t detect targets - fixed. See here for setup.
- Bunkers have no firing sounds - fixed
DCS: Combined Arms by Eagle Dynamics
- Fixed SAM interception range setting.
- Fixed - dispersed under fire for ground targets.
- Remove barrel blowing effect for soldiers with RPG.
- Fixed - Remove target for ground units on map F10.
- Fixed - Ground units can't move out the river.
- Fixed - Human controlled gr units play the sound of water and dust-effects when driving over bridges.
- Added gun stabilization for M60A3
- Fixed - Ground EWR does not indicate closing with target.
- Fixed - Destroyed ground units plays engine sound.
- Fixed - Boat motion on waves and rivers.
- Fixed - fire at point task for MLRS without a route
- Player controllable unit dynamics - adjusted.
- SPAA ZU-23-2 compass is inverted - fixed
DCS: Supercarrier by Eagle Dynamics
- Multi player JBD remain up after launch
- Marshall stack works incorrect
DCS: Marianas map by Eagle Dynamics
- Removed possibility to spawn helicopters in the hangar which led to crash on AI start-up procedures
- The map is prepared for use in FLIR mode
- Improvements to the visualization of map in the FLIR mode
- Fixed possibility to use kneeboard images on the map
- Fixed too dark shadows on the banyan tree
DCS: Syria Map by Ugra Media
The Syria map by Ugra Media has been expanded to the east at no extra cost. This update includes:
- Forward Operating Bases (FOB).
- Increased map eastward by 250 km to Deir ez-Zor airbase.
- Added a large section of the Euphrates River Valley in the eastern part of the map.
- Added part of the territory of Iraq with H3, H3 Northwest, H3 Southwest и Ruwayshid.
- Ataturk Dam and Şanlıurfa International Airport were added in Turkey.
- Added an abandoned dirt airfield east of Sayqal Air Base.
- Tal Siman military base located north of the city of Raqqa was added.
- Added Kharab Ishk helicopter base located on the territory of Lafarge factory.
- Added At-Tanf military base on Syrian-Iraqi border.
- Added scenes of oil facilities in ir ez-Zor area.
- Added waves at the shoreline.
- Added old abandoned planes at airfields H3, Jirah, Palmyra, Rasin El Aboud, Tabqa
This expansion was created with AH-64D operations against ISIS in mind.
P-51D: The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Mission 12 - adjusted AI so that they won't get shot down by AAA before the player arrives.
Spitfire IX The Big Show Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Added Balloon Barrage over London.
DCS: P-47D Wolfpack Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Fixed the Air Sea Rescue so that the mission counts as success if you are rescued.
- Fixed bug with the light cone from the landing light
- Gunsight on the P-47-30 (early) model is updated for the external view
DCS: UH-1H Paradise Lost Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Civilian traffic forced off in certain missions
- Added safeguard triggers to mission 12 due to the unreliability of the AI
- Mission 9 - relaxed the safeguard for potential mortar hits
- Typos corrected
- Instructions improved based on user feedback
- SEA Camo Yak-52 skin by Eight Ball added
DCS: F-14A Zone 5 Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Added a random factor so that Hammer may be able to spot the wild card.
- Mission 9 - Sniper 4 is now also immortal to SAMs.
- Turned some trigger zones rectangular for more accurate triggers
- Mission 11: made sure SAMs don't fire at other flights.
DCS: F-14A Fear the Bones от Reflected Simulations:
- Mission 12 - player was moved to cat 3 to match the new AI launch order.
- AI cat assignments reshuffled due to a recent AI launch bug.
- Mission 3: Failsafe trigger added, because the AI bear sometimes can't switch to its next waypoint.
F-86F Hunters over the Yalu Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Mission 1 - requirement for the AI to attack removed due to their unreliability. Mission will progress even if only the player attacks.
Mi-8MTV2 and Ka-50: Memory of a Hero Campaign by Stone Sky:
- Mission 13 on the Mi-8 the ramp was dismantled, the weight of the fuel was reduced, the bug with the explosion was fixed
A-10C Basic Flight Training Campaign by Maple Flag Missions
- BFT08 Emergencies Mission. Tweak Weather.
DCS: A-10C Iron Flag Part I Campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 09. Fixed bug preventing from mission to continue during SA part.
- Mission 10. Fixed possible problem with mission not continuing if Biff does not take off quickly after player.
The Enemy Within 3.0 Campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 02. Updated loadout for player's wingman. Fixed issue where AI comms would overlap with radio exchange after spotting enemy.
- Mission 14. Updated loadout for PL F-16s. Fixed problem with L-39s not engaging and mission not progressing.
DCS: F/A-18C Raven One Сampaign by Baltic Dragon:
- Mission 02. Fixed issue with mission not progressing after AAR.
- Mission 14. Set NVG as default loadout for the player.
DCS: F/A-18C Rise of the Persian Lion Campaign by Badger633
- Missions 1, 4 – 9, 13 and 15. Tacan fixed use without AA on.
- Mission 3. Sinker-Submarine note added.
- Missions 6 and 8. Action of attacking Bandits adjusted.
- Mission 6 voice conflict fixed.
- Mission 9 420 initial orbit fixed
- Mission 10 420 does not attack Helos fixed.
DCS: F/A-18C Rising Squall Campaign by INVERTED
- Fixed AAR animation for M02 and M08.
- In M05, when the player miss the target by use UGB, Aegis-4 will make up for it.
- Added Chinese dubbing of Tutorial Campaign (English version WIP). Shoutout to @jianning for volunteering the dubbing for the tutorial campaign.
DCS: F/A-18C Serpent’s Head 2 Campaign by Badge633
- Missions 1, 3, 5, 8 and 10 Tacan fixed use without AA on.
- Mission 4. Stop road vehicle fail added.
- Mission 5. Typo corrected and WP1 zone adjusted.
DCS: UH-1H Worlds Apart Spring 2025 Campaign by Low Level Heaven
- Mission 5-2. Problem with convoy at the end of the mission solved
- Mission 7. A-10 AI is doing their job now.
DCS: A-10C Operation Persian Freedom Campaign by Ground Pounder Sims
- M12 - Fixed bug where Davy fails to stop attacking targets near mission end.
- M14 - Altered engagement on task 1 to compensate for AI ground troops accuracy improvement, Fixed rare bug that allowed third JTAC task to enter a continual loop.
- M15 - Fixed bug that allowed Davy to get shot down, Removed exploding tree from Archangel LZ, Tweaked JTAC cleared hot condition.