Don't let that pesky Shilka get to you.
v1.3 (10.02.2021) - New threat info for all ground and naval units.
- New threat info for all ground units.
- Tidied up the list of naval units and added their threat info.
- The PDF links are now permanent and always lead to the most recent version.
- Rewrote the description.
- All images reworked for the current kneeboard format.
- PDF version added (separate download link in the description below).
- Version skipped
This kneeboard page includes the comprehensive (or so I believe) list of all airborne, ground and naval threats currently detectable by the Hornet's RWR. All information comes from my own research and file digging, and has been cross-checked against several other sources.
The range data for ground and naval units has been measured manually, using the F/A-18C on a simple polygon (flat terrain, sunny day, "excellent" AI, ECM off) in the latest (as of the moment of writing) Open Beta 188.8.131.52966. Obviously, under different circumstances your mileage may wary, but hopefully not by much.
The page is available in day and night variants.
HOW TO INSTALL
Extract the downloaded archive, then copy the "FA-18C_hornet" folder into your "Saved Games\DCS (or DCS.openbeta)\KNEEBOARD\" directory. You may need to create the "KNEEBOARD" folder if it doesn't exist.
This Kneeboard Suite is designed as a three-part package. You can complement it with two additional downloads:
* F/A-18C Kneeboard Suite - Checklists and Quickstart - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314313/
* F/A-18C Kneeboard Suite - CASE I/II/III and LSO grades - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314314/
You can also download the complete Suite (all three parts) as a single iPad-optimized PDF file:
* Day variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/FA-18C_Kneeboard_Suite_Day_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
* Night variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/FA-18C_Kneeboard_Suite_Night_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
Created by Dmitriy Kozyrev
If you found an error or have a suggestion, feel free to contact me via email or on ED's forums (Minsky).