Realistic checklists, a quickstart guide, the full list of weapons, HAFU helper, and more.
15 April 2021
- Typo fixed, ATFLIR removed from station 5
07 April 2021
- Complete overhaul.
This collection of checklists is based on the real-world procedures as closely as practicable for the DCS environment. I took the original NATOPS checklist, carefully removed all the excessive parts (such as the cockpit preparations and passive checks), and further polished it with Tricker's videos that he made with the help from the real Hornet pilots.
Also included are the full list of weapons with their DDI codes, the combat checks (inspired by the Navy's Tactical Manual for the Hornet), the HAFU/SA symbology helper, and a handy table explaining the tricky art of the exterior lighting.
Finally, there is a bonus "Quickstart" page that will allow you to properly get the jet up and running in 30 easy steps (zero aircraft knowledge required).
HOW TO INSTALL
Extract the downloaded archive, then copy the "FA-18C_hornet" folder into your "Saved Games\DCS (or DCS.openbeta)\KNEEBOARD\" directory. You may need to create the "KNEEBOARD" folder if it doesn't exist.
This Kneeboard Suite is designed as a three-part package. You can complement it with two additional downloads:
* F/A-18C Kneeboard Suite - CASE I/II/III Charts, LSO grades - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314314/
* F/A-18C Kneeboard Suite - RWR Threats, HARM Radar Codes - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314315/
The complete Suite, with all three parts combined, as a single iPad-optimized PDF file:
* Day variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/FA-18C_Kneeboard_Suite_Day_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
* Night variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/FA-18C_Kneeboard_Suite_Night_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
The feedback and updates thread on Forum: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/266375-fa-18c-kneeboard-suite-by-dimon/
Created by Dmitriy Kozyrev