Jumping [+tuning +saving] the set of Cockpit saved views using one finger (a thumb is good) and setting one view as a working choice to jump back after having a look at any of the others.
This one also contains the full remap for a standard bindings I've posted earlier as a starting point (http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/54276/
to get back the plug-and-play mapping with a Combined TM HOTAS Warthog.
It allows to jump through the set of Cockpit saved views accessible fr om the Number pad (RCtrl Num1-9)...
- Using the 4 Joystick's hats
- A SHORT-PRESS to choose the currently SELECTED VIEW wh ere to jump back
- A LONG-PRESS displays one of the other saved views, as a transient LOOKED VIEW.
- Releasing the long-pressed button jumps back to the SELECTED VIEW.
- Hat #1 gets you back to TrackIR / Slow normal viewing.
S4 selects the O-Layer as a SHIFT button so activate the O-Layer mapping of H1-4 on the Joystick.
More details here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=73271