In general less grey and more contrast in the gauges. Subtly more present.
Clean windshield and civilian gauges option.
Updated for 1.5 and 2.0. Now you can select the Customized Cockpit in the Options menu of the UH-1H and there is no need to reinstall after a DCS update.
- Reduced original imagesizes more then 65%
- Mipmapped gauges (.dds format)
- Cleaned windshield
- Adjusted gauges "Lights on" appearance
- Saturated colors
- Background gauges darker
- Brightened index gauges
- Little less reflection
- Added some elements
- Changed some colors
- Controls indicator downsized to 1/4th and made it more transparent
How to install
1. Copy folder "vivid colors" and/or "vivid colors civilian" fr om the .zip into directory:
2. In main menu DCS -> options -> special -> UH-1H, select a Customized Cockpit
howto.txt and three files in the .zip