Pack contains 2 liveries of VFA-136 from their last combat deployment with the Legacy Hornet in 2007. During this time, the squadron was deployed aboard the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) with Carrier Air Wing 1 (CVW-1/AB). Combat operations were conducted in support of OIF and OEF over Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2008, the Knighthawks transitioned to the Lot 30 Super Hornet, and were the first squadron to perform initial carrier certification aboard the USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77) in 2009.
- Generic livery (proper modex is 3xx series).
- CAG (AB-300/BuNo.163718) livery, flown by Captain Mark E. "Waldo" Wralstad.
- Squadron-accurate static aircraft coverings.
- Pilots wear tan flight suits with corrected rank insignia and have accurate helmet markings.
- All paint colors accurate to Federal Standard colors as outlined in MIL-STD-2161
- Adjusted wing U.S. National Roundel positions to be slightly more accurate.
- Added custom texture for AIM-9M-8 (proper variant for Navy aircraft).
- Corrected missing vertical tail modex on CAG livery.
- Configured description.lua to use pre-existing appearance for thermally-protected bombs for GBU-10/12/16/31/38 and Mk-82/82SE/83/84 (reverts to standard appearance when dropped).
- Corrected inconsistent weathering of the fuselage no-slip treads between the fore and aft sections.
- New pilot textures for more accurate CMU-33 vest, LPU-36/P life preserver, and commonly-worn Wiley X flight gloves.
- Adjusted pilot JHMCS visor opacity and coloration.
- Increased exterior weathering (desaturated color, increased dirt).
- Added additional grime to the panels where the TEFs meet the wing.
- Adjusted normal map (slightly enhanced fuselage panels and rivets).
- Adjusted AO map (removed baked AO under the centerline and wing pylons).
- Adjusted roughness map (slightly altered areas where decals are painted on the fuselage, wings, and tails).
- Adjusted metallic map (slight increase to fuselage access panel edges and access points).
- Updated tan flight suit texture (removed visible velcro on arms, undershirt changed from black to blue).
- Updated pilot patch to new, open beta style (CAG right shoulder rank will appear incorrect due to lack of mirroring).
- Updated JHMCS texture to new, open beta style (Knighthawks emblem now centered aft).
- Removed custom helmet visor coloration, new default more accurate now.