Pack contains 2 liveries of VFA-136 from their last combat deployment with the Legacy Hornet in 2007. During this time, the squadron was deployed aboard the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) with Carrier Air Wing 1 (CVW-1/AB). Combat operations were conducted in support of OIF and OEF over Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2008, the Knighthawks transitioned to the Lot 30 Super Hornet, and were the first squadron to perform initial carrier certification aboard the USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77) in 2009.
- Generic livery (proper modex is 3xx series).
- CAG (AB300/BuNo.163718) livery as-flown by CAPT Mark E. Wralstad.
- Squadron-accurate static aircraft coverings.
- Pilots wear tan flight suits with corrected rank insignia and have accurate helmet markings.
- All paint colors accurate to Federal Standard colors as outlined in MIL-STD-2161