Pack contains 2 liveries of VFA-136 from their last combat deployment with the Legacy Hornet in 2007. During this time, the squadron was deployed aboard the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) with Carrier Air Wing 1 (CVW-1/AB). Combat operations were conducted in support of OIF and OEF over Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2008, the Knighthawks transitioned to the Lot 30 Super Hornet, and were the first squadron to perform initial carrier certification aboard the USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77) in 2009.
- Generic livery (proper modex is 3xx series).
- CAG (AB-300/BuNo.163718) livery, commanded by Captain Mark E. "Waldo" Wralstad.
- Squadron-accurate static aircraft coverings.
- Pilots wear tan flight suits with corrected rank insignia and have accurate helmet markings.
- All paint colors accurate to Federal Standard colors as outlined in MIL-STD-2161
- Safety first! Almost all bombs appear with thermal coatings when loaded.
- Added custom normal and roughness maps for the FPU-8/A to reflect the new filler cap.
- File Size Optimization: Textures shared between the generic and CAG liveries are now stored in a REQUIRED 'VFA-136 Shared' folder; description.lua files have been updated to point to this directory.
- Pilot texture updated to new format (custom glove texture removed in lieu of new Nomex glove model).
- Liveries now available for CJTF Blue.
- Adjusted AIM-9M-8 texture (NAVAIR markings moved, 9M-8 stencil moved, missile texture now low-vis).
- Added custom GBU-12 texture with gray thermal protection and olive drab Paveway kit.
- FPU-8/A altered with proper jet fuel filler cap.
- Updated the description.lua for GBU-24 to appear as thermally-protected.
- Added slight opacity to the 'AB' tail code.
- Updated pilot body texture with new face.
- Updated AIM-9M-8 texture with U.S. Naval Air Systems Command markings.
- Updated the description.lua for GBU-32 to appear as thermally-protected.
- Added argument 509 to the description.lua to ensure JHMCS is selected on external model.
- Corrected the description.lua to properly use the custom normal map on the rear half of the model.
- Increased exterior weathering (desaturated color, increased dirt).
- Added additional grime to the panels where the TEFs meet the wing.
- Adjusted normal map (slightly enhanced fuselage panels and rivets).
- Adjusted AO map (removed baked AO under the centerline and wing pylons).
- Adjusted roughness map (slight decrease of main panel reflectivity to make the paint appear more matte).
- Adjusted metallic map (slight increase to fuselage access panel edges and access points).
- Updated tan flight suit texture (removed visible velcro on arms, undershirt changed from black to blue).
- Updated pilot patch to new format (CAG right shoulder rank will appear incorrect due to lack of mirroring).
- Updated JHMCS texture to new format (Knighthawks emblem now centered aft).
- Removed custom helmet visor coloration, new default more accurate now.
- Corrected inconsistent weathering of the fuselage no-slip treads between the fore and aft sections.
- New pilot textures for more accurate CMU-33 vest, LPU-36/P life preserver, and commonly-worn Wiley X flight gloves.
- Adjusted pilot JHMCS visor opacity and coloration.
- Corrected missing vertical tail modex on CAG livery.
- Configured the description.lua to use pre-existing appearance for thermally-protected bombs for GBU-10/12/16/31/38 and Mk-82/82SE/83/84 (reverts to standard appearance when dropped).
- Adjusted wing U.S. National Roundel positions to be slightly more accurate.
- Added custom texture for AIM-9M-8 (proper variant for Navy aircraft).