F/A-18C Hornet T.Flight Hotas X (Thrustmaster) Profile v2.0 for DCS 2.7 Open Beta. See included diagram for reference. Requires 2 Modifier buttons for 4 command layers, axis assignments and TrackIR (or replace Trim commands with POV). PowerPoint included so you can customise and reprint diagram.
Updated for DCS 2.7:
1. ATFLIR / Litening II Pod refinements.
2. Replaced padlock commands on stick for cage/uncage, salute, hornet ball.
3. Added tables of some miscellaneous sim commands.
2 Modifiers to give 4 command layers:
Layer 1 (Black): Press desired command (no Modifier pressed)
Layer 2: (Red): Press Modifier 1 only + desired command
Layer 3: (Green): Press Modifier 2 only + desired command
Layer 4: (Blue): Press Modifier 1 and Modifier 2 together + desired command
1. Unzip download and store the "diff.lua" profile in any folder.
2. Go to the game's Options/Controls/F/A-18C Sim.
3. Under the drop down menu tab for T.Flight HotasX, select "Load profile" and browse to and select the "diff.lua" file.
4. At the bottom "Modifiers" tab, add Throttle buttons 9 and 10 as the two Modifiers.
5. Any mapping changes made will be saved in the game (...User\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input\FA-18C_hornet\joystick) but the profile can also be saved separately using step 3 with "Save profile as".
Note: I am no longer updating this profile as I have moved on to the TM Warthog HOTAS. But the diagram should be a good start. I will try to answer any questions in the comments section.