DCS: C-101 Aviojet will include both the C-101EB and C-101CC models. The C-101EB model is the primary jet trainer and aerobatic display aircraft of the Spanish Air Force, whilst the C-101CC model, with its 7 hard-points and uprated engine, is a versatile light attack aircraft that has seen combat with the Honduras Air Force against drug traffickers. It is also in service with the Jordanian and Chilean air forces.
The two models of the C-101 have many similarities that include cockpit layout, core-systems operation, and aerodynamic design. This commonality brings something for everyone to include lead-in jet training, advanced aerobatics, and light attack.
Features of DCS: C-101 include:
C-101EB and C-101CC:
- Realistic flight model that represents the actual performance and flight mechanics of the aircraft at a professional level and with absolute accuracy
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom, clickable cockpit
- Complete and accurate aircraft systems implementation (electrical, fuel, hydraulic, pressurization, oxygen, radio, navigation)
- Complete circuit breaker simulation with correct failed systems behaviours
- TARSYN gyro system replicated with exacting detail
- Accurate flight director system
- Custom air data simulation (airspeed/altimeter behaviours, etc.)
- Pitot system icing implemented as well as many other specific features and effects
- Multiplayer two-seater controls
- Realistic implementation of all systems (radios, navigation, etc.) on both cockpits, including interaction between front and rear seats
- Realistic GPU model
- Weapons system with air-to-air short-range IR missiles, gun pods, bombs, rockets and Sea Eagle anti-ship missile