DUXFORD, UK, September 12th, 2014 – Leatherneck Simulations' in cooperation with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are pleased to announce that DCS: MiG-21bis is available for Pre Purchase in the DCS Store at:
The MiG-21bis is a delta wing, supersonic, fighter-interceptor jet aircraft. Much like the AK-47 became the everymans' rifle, the MiG-21 has been operated by more than 40 countries worldwide, and has enjoyed the longest production run of any modern jet fighter to date. The MiG-21, in all of its' variants, has fought in wars stretching all the way from the Vietnam War in the 1960's to the modern day Syrian Civil War. Owing to it's unique blend of versatility, ruggedness and maintainability, the MiG-21 remains in active service to this very day.
Leatherneck Simulations' recreation of the MiG-21 is, by far, the most accurate and comprehensive simulation of this supersonic jet fighter to date. The fully simulated systems, interactive cockpit, advanced flight modeling and incredible graphical fidelity come together to create a package that will provide you with the most authentic simulation possible. So strap in, and get ready to experience the rebirth of a legend.
Key Features of the DCS: MiG-21bis
- Very detailed flight physics, utilizing an advanced component based simulation system.
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with extremely detailed textures.
- Fully interactive and animated cockpit. Use your mouse to control levers, switches and knobs!
- Fully modeled avionics and weapons suites – exactly as they appear and operate in the real MiG-21.
- Highly detailed exterior model and textures, with advanced suspension and afterburner animations.
- Unique and Custom weapons, including the RN-24 and -28 Nuclear bombs!
- Incredibly detailed simulation of the MiG-21's hydraulic, electrical, engine, weapons and fuel systems and applicable subsystems.
- Full Singleplayer Campaign spanning dozens of missions.
- Fully interactive and guided tutorials helping you quickly and efficiently learn how to operate the MiG-21.
- 181 Page illustrated manual, detailing every system and procedure of the aircraft.