DUXFORD, UK, August 28, 2014 – DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst is now available for pre-purchase!
The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst is now available as a pre-purchase from the DCS e-shop at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/.
The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Open Beta coming later this year.
Like previous DCS World titles, DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst features a painstakingly reproduced model of the aircraft, including the external model, fully interactive cockpit, mechanical systems, and a Professional Flight Model (PFM). Along the lines of our DCS: P-51D Mustang and DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora titles, DCS: Bf 109K-4 Kurfürst places you behind the controls of a powerful, propeller-driven, piston engine combat aircraft. Designed long before “fly-by-wire” technology was available to assist the pilot in flight control or smart bombs and beyond visual range missiles were developed to engage targets with precision from afar, the Kurfürst is a personal and exhilarating challenge to master. Powerful and deadly, the last production model of the only single-engined German fighter to see service throughout World War II, the Kurfürst provides an exhilarating combat experience to its drivers, and a worthy challenge to all fans of DCS: P-51D Mustang.
Key Features of the DCS: Bf 109 K-4:
• Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly this legend.
• Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit.
• Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse.
• Accurate Bf 109 K-4 model, squadron markings, and weapons.
• Detailed modelling the Bf 109 K-4 instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, and electrical systems.
• Fly along with fellow DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Doras as you battle DCS: P-51D Mustangs in single and multiplayer games.
ABOUT DCS WORLD