DCS 1.2.6 update 3 is now available
> DCS 1.2.6 update 3 is now available
DCS 184.108.40.20632.290 Update 3 - Change Log for Update 3
- Fixed static aircraft submerged in ground on some airfields.
- FARP ATC will now respond to "Abort Takeoff" if the player starts with engines running.
- Fixed GUI error after attempting to delete a unit under some conditions.
- A Ground Vehicle Group can now be placed from ME menu.
- Multiplayer: Fixed crash when one player performs belly landing.
- Su-25T: Fixed crash when Kh-25MPU is launched when seeker deflection is too great.
- New Su-25T quick missions has been added (EN).
- New Su-25T interactive training lessons has been added (EN).
Flaming Cliffs 3:
- The Kuznetsov aircraft carrier ATC will now give permission for landing.
DCS: A-10C Warthog:
- Fixed missing texture for LITENING II IR pointer beam.
- Yaw SAS channels will no longer disable when switching between EGI and HARS.
- Fixed A-10C landing gear damage (main tire and rim were removed while main gear was floating as if it was still there)
DCS: UH-1H Huey (Beta):
- Fixed typo and changed picture in UH-1H module installer.
- Fixed crash when firing Miniguns if "Lights=1" set in options.lua file.
- Fixed loss of ADF indication with no change in signal strength.
- Added input command for controls of the pilot's sight*
* You may need to delete the user input files for UH-1H for these changes to take effect
© 1991-2019, The Fighter Collection & Eagle Dynamics, Inc.