Realistic checklists, ASE threats, George's controls, ordnance list, cockpit diagrams, quickstart guide, and more for your daily Apache's routine.
WHAT'S IN THE BAG
* Checklists based on the published data and real-world procedures. Cover all the non-emergency stuff, including the DMS sweep, refueling, rearming, and WAILRM.
* ASE threats page that lists all emitters detectable by the Apache's RLWR.
* George's controls.
* Ordnance and weights table.
* TSD symbology tables.
* Annotated diagrams of both crew stations.
* Quickstart procedure with less than 30 steps.
* A handful of little helpers scattered across the pages: coordinate formats, rocket pod zoning, KU math, radio equipment, fuel transfer tips, etc.
HOW TO INSTALL
Extract the downloaded archive, then copy the "AH-64D_BLK_II" folder into your "Saved Games\DCS (or DCS.openbeta)\KNEEBOARD\" directory. You may need to create the "KNEEBOARD" folder if it doesn't exist.
* Day variant - https://dimon.one/dimon/files/AH-64D_Kneeboard_Suite_Day_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
* Night variant - https://dimon.one/dimon/files/AH-64D_Kneeboard_Suite_Night_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
Created by Dima Kozyrev