Livery recreation of FA-69 with a very nice tail band, as little brother to FA-116 at NTM 2018 in Poznan, Poland. This livery is a super accurate recreation of the scheme and contains all kinds of nice details, including reinforcement plates and missing panels!
Includes my new nozzle textures!
FA-69 was spotted in Poland during NTM-2018 wearing this flashy tiger tailband and amazing little tiger decal.
I recreated this logo from scratch, to give the best resolution possible!
This skin is a collaboration between myself and "Wolfthrower" who did an incredible job on creating every stencil, down to the panel numbers for we which we had more than 4 months of research, material gathering and asset creation.
The exchange of ideas and expertise helped this project to achieve the highest level of quality we can provide for a viper skin.
This skin features:
*Accurate representation of the Tiger tail
*New Nozzle PW-like textures!
*Features all BAF Reinforcement or Stiffener plates, added into the Normal maps
*Photo-accurate weathering of FA-69, with highly detailed roughmets, giving it the typical 'viper shine'
* Added missing panels all across the aircraft, most notably between the ventral fins.
* Custom PW-like nozzle with normal maps
* Custom normal map for a more worn look
* completely done external cockpit texture
* over 120 Vector decals and labels correctly placed in their real life locations.
* 521 panel number labels. individually placed in their correct real life places.
* glare shield labels and bolts placed in their real life locations. matching roughmet's and newly created normal map.
*New ejection seat texture
*Custom fuel tanks and weahtered Pylons
*Little easter eggs ;)
A readme is included with install instructions!
I hope you will enjoy flying this pretty tail!