The first Grumman prototype of the Model 303E, which would become the F-14 Tomcat. First taking flight in December 21st, 1970, approximately 50 years ago.
- Livery of F-14A BuNO 157980
- Custom AIM-9L/M Livery, a dark blue inert version
- Custom AIM-7F Livery, also dark blue and inert
- Custom AIM-54A Livery, representing a YAIM-54 Phoenix
- Modified pilot suits to be more accurate to the Orange and Green suits used in the 1970s
- Modified Roughmets to more closely represent the glossy finish, anti-glare stripe in front of the canopy, and various reflective Aluminum Corogard surfaces
- Modified Normals of the vertical stabilizers, to more accurately represent the reflective leading edges' shape
- Correct interior Bureau Number
I'm sad that I couldn't get this out on the First Flight of the Tomcat's 50th Anniversary, but I hope that I can deliver with a new high quality standard. Majority of the stencils have been referenced through official sources and matched with photos for accuracy, albeit probably are not absolute 100% correct.
If anything issues are found, such as texture misalignments or color differences, please do let me know. Feedback is accepted, let me know in the comments or via DM through Discord at "八重樱#0151"