I tried to create aesthetic paper-kneeboard for you favourite planes, so you will always feel like in real aircraft! Don't forget to use NIGHT friendly version!
I tried to make JDAM/JSOW procedure as short as possible, imho. And fit a lot of info into small page. My friends who learn F/A-18 in the first time love them.
This time, PP only. Wait for TOO please!
Update 05.05.21: V2.1
- Kneeboards underwent renaming to co-exist together. Using all of my kneeboards in conjunction won't blind you suddenly when scrolling through night pages. There's a day and night groups now.
1. Download the .zip containing DAY and NIGHT versions
2. Open your Save Games folder:
C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\DCS (or DCS.openbeta)
3. Create folders named "Kneeboard", as well as "FA-18C_hornet" inside of it
4. Place images from .zip into aircraft folder, placing images in Kneeboard\ will add them for every aircraft
5. Open Kneeboard in game (RShift+K) and switch pages to the left using [ and ], you should see added pages.
Personal Kneeboard project from BATLUNETTE (gaming nickname)/ LUNEBAT (artist nickname)
Artist page: https://www.deviantart.com/lunebat