Flying F15C against random generated flights spawned by menu command.
- Menu's are now built via player group so that each player can spawn enemies based on their own location rather than the first player in the mission
- Added some additional Mig airframes and F14
- Remove the ground EWR stations cause I can't get them to report in imperial (just confusing when they report in metric and AWACs reports in imperial)
- Changed AWACs to invisible so AI will not target it
- Changed enemy waypoint generation so they are not always flying absolutely directly to the player that spawned the enemy. They will move in the general direction though.
This has been sitting on the backburner for a while cause I wanted to expand on it adding RED side for the human player. Easy enough to do but that will come at some point in a later version. For now this works great from the BLUE player side.
From the in-game briefing:
Air to air engagements flying BLUE F15C's against a random set of RED flights as defined by menu command. Use the F10 menu to set the engagement min / max distances, altitude min / max ranges, and number of units to spawn in each flight. The group will be randomly spawned from the player that issues the random spawn. You can spawn more than one random flight.
Because of inconsistencies with DCS and determining when a player enters a slot, the menu's are not always built. You should get a message indicating when the menu's are built within 30 seconds of joining a slot. If not, try joining another slot. It will eventually work.
There will be a BLUE E3C AWACs bird in the air.
RED flights will consist of the following type of aircraft:
Blue flights 1-2 start North of Khashuri
Blue flights 3-4 start North of Kutaisi
Blue flights 5-6 start North of Gudauta