TM Hotas Cougar profile for DCS C-101EB (the trainer version, do not confuse with C-101CC). Enhanced version 3.0 with modifications to make use of the improved keybindings introduced on recent versions of the C-101.
Profile tested with DCS World 2.5.4; driver Thrustmaster 2007_HCO_Vista_64_RC1; Foxy 4.2. Instructions for installing these softwares are here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181049
After downloading the Profile into the Cougar memory, make sure that on the Cougar Control Panel the mode "Button & Axis emulation" is ON (green).
Where to put the Files:
Put the four files of this Profile, on the folder Program Files (x86)\HOTAS\Files.
This Profile is designed to be used with TrackIR. It has no buttons setup for view control.
Since I dont have Rudder pedals, I've designed this profile so that the ANT rotary can be assigned as Rudder, since it's easy to control using your thumb. Assign the Axis on Option-Controls within DCS.
Special Functions of this Profile:
1) The "Dog Fight" button is used as a cabin selector: "UP" = Aft cockpit; "DOWN" = Forward cockpit. Please, use this as the ONLY means to change cockpits, as this allows the Hotas button to work with the controls of the correct cabin.
2) Press simultaneously the buttons TG2, S3 and S4 of the Joystick, during half a second, to initiate the Eject sequence.
3) The "Speed Brake" button on the Throttle, controls the Flaps and the speedbrake, since the C-101 now has an airbrake toggle key.
3.1 Pull back, to extend the Flaps to its next position
3.2 Pull back while pressing S3, to retract the Flaps to its previous position.
3.3 Push forward to extend the speedbrake, return to mid position to retract it.
4) The throtle's Microstick can be used to move the Mouse pointer.
5) The RNG rotary is used as a View Zoom Control rather than a Zoom Axis. Pressing down on the rotary, toggles the Zoom from Max to normal.
DCS Keybinds needed:
The following keys, for having the Profile work on the rear cockpit, need to be assigned on DCS -> Options -> Controls for the C-101EB:
DCS Keybinds needed:
The following keys need to be assigned on DCS -> Options -> Controls for the C-101CC:
Left Spotlight Switch - FRONT (Rear Cockpit): LALT + LSHF + L
Left Spotlight Switch - LAND (Rear Cockpit): LCTL + LSHF + L
Right Spotlight Switch - FRONT (Rear Cockpit): RALT + RSHF + L
Right Spotlight Switch - LAND (Rear Cockpit): RCTL + RSHF + L
Stores Release Guard OPEN: LCTL + R
Stores Release Guard CLOSE: LALT + R
Stores Release Button White Smoke: LALT + SPC
Fixed Weapons Trigger Smoke Colorant: SPC
Fixed_Weapons_Trigger_Rear_Cockpit: RCTL + SPC
Stores_Release_Button_Rear_Cockpit: RALT + SPC
Stores Release Guard OPEN (Rear Cockpit): RCTL + R
Stores Release Guard CLOSE (Rear Cockpit): RALT + R
Trigger Safety Catch UNLOCK: RALT + T
Trigger Safety Catch LOCK: LSHF + T
Trigger Safety Catch UNLOCK (Rear Cockpit): RALT + S
Trigger Safety Catch LOCK (Rear Cockpit): RSHF + S
Course Knob Decrease (Rear Cockpit): RALT + c
Course Knob Increase (Rear Cockpit): RCTL + RSHF + c
Heading Knob Decrease (Rear Cockpit): LSHF + c
Heading Knob Increase (Rear Cockpit): LSHF + LCTL + c
Gyro_mode-COMPASS: LALT + M
Gyro_mode-GYRO: RCTL + G
Vertical_Gyro_Fast_Erect-ON: LALT + E
Gyro_mode-COMPASS_Rear_Cockpit: RALT + G
Gyro_mode-GYRO_Rear_Cockpit: RSHF + G
Vertical_Gyro_Fast_Erect-ON_Rear_Cockpit: RALT + E