DCS: Black Shark Shortcuts is a small GUI application designed to help new Ka-50 pilots learn the various cockpit commands and keyboard shortcuts.
Program credit to Andre Kvernberg.
For more information, see here:
Copy of the ReadMe:
"DCS Black Shark - Shortcuts" Version 1.2 Readme
Mars 03, 2010 released
Copyright (C) 2010 Andrй Kvernberg
All rights reserved.
Thanks for using "DCS Black Shark - Shortcuts".
"DCS Black Shark - Shortcuts" is an application for helping DCS Black Shark
pilots to learn shortcuts for all the commands.
"DCS Black Shark - Shortcuts" is developed with Delphi 2007 under Windows XP
and tested on Windows 7.
- DCS_BS_Shortcuts.exe (Application)
- Winhook.dll (Dll for disabling keyboard hotkeys like
Win+D ==> Desktop
Win+E ==> Explorer
Win+F+(Ctrl) ==> Find:All (and Find: Computer)
Win+M ==> Minimize all
Win+R ==> Run program.
Win+F1 ==> Windows Help
Win+Pause ==> Windows system properties
- Readme.txt (Information)
Right click the "X" (Close) button and select About.
Combination of LEFT and RIGHT Shift, Alt, Ctrl don't work.
This is done by purpose for faster switching between left and right keys.
The following commands will therefore NOT work:
- Lighting auxiliary panel brightness knob Down (U + LShift + RAlt + LCtrl)
- Shkval windshield wiper (M + LShift + RCtrl)
- Training Mode Switch (L + LShift + RCtrl)
When running the "DCS Black Shark - Shortcuts" the keyboard language
is set to ENGLISH + disabling of hotkeys. This can affect other running applications.
If this causes problem just close "DCS Black Shark - Shortcuts" before editing
in other application.
- Drag picture with left mouse button down.
- Zoom picture with mouse scroll.
- Center and resize with right mouse button.
NEW IN VERSION 1.2
- Right click grid will switch between all keys/panel keys
- Double clicking commands in grid will show panel for the command.
- Splash-screen with e-mail click-label for comment/support to email@example.com
(See ABOUT for splash-screen)
NEW IN VERSION 1.1
- Added "Panel Keys" grid which shows all keys for a given panel.