This MOD adds certain functionality to the DCS-BS/FC2 Mission Editor.
The MOD includes the following features/ changes:
* You can change coalitions at any time now (by clicking a more or less new button in the toolbar)
* Newly created trigger objects will be inserted into the trigger list behind the currently selected trigger item - not at the end anymore.
* The added buttons "+" and "-" move the currently selected trigger item one position up ("-") or down ("+") within the trigger list. Element positions are persisted during save/load cycles.
* The new button "DUPLICATE" creates a deep copy of the currently selected trigger and inserts it behind the selected element. (requires a screen width of more than 1280 pixels to see all buttons)
* Changed the width of the two trigger edits "Name" and "Type" to enhance readability. If this proves to be helpful other edit box widths could be changed as well in future releases
* The new button "DUPLICATE" creates a deep copy of the currently selected unit group including waypoints, targets, target categories, units and their payloads.
* The new buttons "SHOW ALL", "HIDE ALL" and "TOGGLE" work like their counterparts in the trigger list dialog. Only the visible list elements are affected. So, using the filters, you can selectively show or hide groups of elements or toggle between them.