Hey good people, this is no quick mission, it's in two parts divided by a rearm & refuel & will probably take you around two hours. Naturally, you may fly any of the AC that are able to depart & return to Supercarrier. 06:00 Black Sea Caucasus, just off the coast of Batumi. Chevy 1-1 in your Pit aboard CVN-73 George Washington. Our Predator has ID a build up of enemy forces a few miles East of Senaki-Kolkhi & our Intel has sent word that two Akatsia artillery Howitzers there are planning to bombard Senaki Airfield. The group consists of a SAM SA-6 array with four Launchers, patrolling & stationary armour, AAA S-60 & the Howitzers & including quite a number of infantry. We also obtained reports that a Barracks half a mile to the Nth East is storing weapons & equipment & also an enemy Black Shark has been spotted orbiting the entire area. More info in mission & Briefing included within your Kneeboard.
Condensed flythrough posted on my YT ch https://youtu.be/ct9MpJO0I0w
After Start Up & Takeoff you will WP navigate to the Target area ( WP-3 ) where the enemy forces are located. Your mission is to first destroy the SAM SA-6 "Straight Flush" Radar unit at your WP-3 then the two Howitzers & finally the Barracks at your WP-4. Now, JTAC "Axeman" is positioned close to the group & will Lase both Howitzers for you & shortly after a smoke marker will designate your building Target. Be wary of the Black Shark, the armoured vehicles & also that AAA S-60. After all of your Targets are taken out, you will RTB for your Trap back to Mother or you may land at Batumi. Our AWACS "Magic" is close by & also Tanker "Texaco" in case you need some gas. This is a solo mission & you have no ATFLIR or Litening Pod but enough ordnance to get the job done. Senaki-Kolkhi reached out to us with this S.O.S & so I'm sending my BEST. Which means it's up to YOU to.. Save Our Senaki.
Good luck to you Pilot
In this Mission you will need to.. (Warning Spoiler Alert!)
* Cold start your Aircraft & depart from Super Carrier
* Use HARM missiles against a SAM Radar unit
* Use AGM-65E Mavericks.. two stationary targets Lased by JTAC Patrol
* Drop Mk-83 bomb on a building Target (one bite at the cherry only)
* Engage two SU-34 Fighter Bombers using 2 x AIM-120C & 2 x AIM-9X (Bombers - 2 x R-73 Archers each)
* Create new WP from MGRS Coordinates provided on route
* Strategize an efficacious loadout for varied ground Targets (SAM & Tank on patrol & stationary Artillery)
* Successfully Trap on Super Carrier or perform a Shore based landing