Your F10 map for when you can't use the F10 map. Includes Mariana Islands, Syria, Persian Gulf, Caucasus, Nevada, The Channel, and Normandy.
20 October 2021
- Mariana Islands: Kneeboard reworked for the latest Open Beta 22.214.171.12427.
23 September 2021
- Mariana Islands: North West Field added.
25 July 2021
- All kneeboards: aerodrome numbers replaced with their IDs (for the Su-25T and certain Flaming Cliffs' planes).
- All kneeboards: elevations in meters added.
- The Channel: table kneeboard added.
- Caucasus and Persian Gulf: kneeboards refined to be cleaner and more informative.
- Numerous quality of life improvements across all kneeboards.
22 July 2021
- All kneeboards updated for the latest OB 126.96.36.19932.
- Mariana Islands: elevations in meters added.
- Mariana Islands: sloped runway at Antonio B. Wont Pat flattened to 255 ft.
- Normandy: Ford AF renamed to Ford AB.
- Normandy: minor elevation changes (1-2 feet) at half of the airfields.
- Syria: elevations in meters added.
- Syria: multiple changes to navaids.
- Syria: moved all NDBs from the runway column to the navaids column. Meaning, they're no longer tied to a specific runway, but greatly improved readability should compensate for this drawback.
- Syria: note that one of the NDBs at Damascus (this time it's 342 DAL) is currently broken (reported).
02 July 2021
- Mariana Islands: second runway added at Saipan; other minor fixes.
30 June 2021
- Mariana Islands' kneeboard added.
This collection of kneeboards includes every radio frequency and each TACAN, VOR, NDB, ILS, RSBN, and PRMG beacon for all airfields in DCS, complete with GPS coordinates, elevations, precalculated magnetic headings for every runway, aerodrome IDs (for the Su-25T and certain Flaming Cliffs' planes), and more.
The kneeboards are available in day and night variants, for every DCS map: Mariana Islands, Syria, Persian Gulf, Caucasus, Nevada, The Channel, and Normandy. And virtually all of them also have the "lite" version, with the most essential data placed over the actual map.
All headings in these kneeboards are magnetic. I precalculated them to save you the hassle of remembering the magnetic declination for different maps and years, and doing unnecessary math instead of flying.
At the top of each page there is a note, telling you the years for which the provided magnetic headings are valid. If you're flying outside of that period, another note at the bottom of each page will help you to quickly adjust the headings to any given year (e.g. for modern Normandy or Cold War Caucasus). Finally, if you need to convert true heading (e.g. from the F10 map) to magnetic, the magnetic declination is also provided: see the "TRUE TO MAGNETIC" line at the top of each page.
* Day variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/Aerodrome_Data_and_Frequencies_Day_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
* Night variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/Aerodrome_Data_and_Frequencies_Night_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
Feedback and updates: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/269908-aerodrome-data-and-frequencies/
Created by Dmitriy Kozyrev