Your F10 map for when you can't use the F10 map. Includes Syria, Persian Gulf, Caucasus, Nevada, The Channel, and Normandy.
05 May 2021
- Caucasus: runways at Gelendzhik and Novorossiysk marked as short.
30 April 2021
- All kneeboards are now sporting the new design, with all data verified for compliance with the 2.7 patch.
- Nevada: the table and Lite map merged together, Lite map discontinued.
- New file names: it's recommended to remove the old kneeboards before updating.
- PDF version added.
23 April 2021
- This update is focused on Syria and The Channel maps that got updated in the 2.7 patch.
- Syria: kneeboard reworked from scratch and split into two pages for better readability, and in preparation for the Cyprus expansion.
- Syria: added seven new airfields (Gaziantep, H4, Rosh Pina, Sayqal, Shayrat, Tha'lah, and Tiyas) and Naqoura heliport.
- Syria: changed nearly all ATC frequencies (mainly in UHF, HF, and FM ranges), fixed elevation data and several NDB beacons.
- The Channel: kneeboard completely redesigned for better readability.
- The Channel: added three new airfields (Biggin Hill, Eastchurch, and Headcorn).
- The Channel: completely new layout at Merville Calonne and Saint Omer airfields.
- The Channel: new ATC frequencies for all airfields, minor elevation changes.
- The Channel: all headings updated according to the new magvar data.
- Normandy: all headings updated according to the new magvar data.
- Persian Gulf: Al Ain coordinates fixed (thanks, mobua!)
This collection of kneeboard tables includes every radio frequency and each TACAN, VOR, NDB, ILS, RSBN, and PRMG beacon for all airfields in DCS, complete with GPS coordinates, elevation, precalculated magnetic heading for every runway, and more. The tables are available for every DCS map: Syria, Persian Gulf, Caucasus, Nevada, The Channel, and Normandy. In addition to that, certain tables have the "Lite" version, with the most essential info placed over the actual map.
All headings you see in these kneeboards are magnetic. I precalculated them to save you the hassle of remembering the magnetic declination for different maps and years, and doing unnecessary math instead of flying. There is a note at the top of each kneeboard, telling you the years in which you can use the provided magnetic headings. If somehow you're flying outside of that period, another note at the bottom will help you to quickly adjust the provided headings for any given year. And if you need to, for example, use the ruler on the F10 map, the magnetic declination is also provided: see the "TRUE to MAG" note at the top of each page.
Таблица и карта для Кавказа также доступны на русском языке.
* Day variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/Aerodrome_Data_and_Frequencies_Day_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
* Night variant - http://www.minsky.ru/dimon/files/Aerodrome_Data_and_Frequencies_Night_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
Feedback and updates: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/269908-aerodrome-data-and-frequencies/
Created by Dmitriy Kozyrev