DCS 126.96.36.19901 Update 9
The next modules was migrated to new keyless DRM copy protection system.
- WWII Asset Pack
- AJS-37 Viggen
DCS F/A-18C Hornet
- Added South Africa (ME, logbook)
- Don't work pre-planned failures on some planes - fixed.
- Fighters taking off from CV drift to the right - fixed.
- VR. The problem with second mission launch on ATI video cards fixed.
- Fixed Error appears when you try to add a input key commands after switching between different modules.
- DCS won't start after cleaning list of coalitions - fixed.
- P-51D added to China.
- F-14A added to Iran.
- Added units to Oman and UAE.
- Added to Iran missed earlier SA-10 CP 54K6.
DCS AJS 37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Eliminated slides on deck.
- Added AIM-9X Air-to-Air missile.
- Added indication and sounds for EW.
- Added FLOOD mode for AIM-7.
- Added max target aspect cue на DDI (Radar format)
- TOF issues for AIM-7/120 fixed.
- Exterior mirrors now reflect the environment
- Fixed various clipping and shine-through issues in exterior (esp. Cockpit)
- Sculpted new normal map for exhaust nozzle and area
- Sculpted new normal map for exterior exhaust shell
- Added RoughMet textures for the exhaust shell
- Added static turbine texture for better deep engine detail
- Metal elements on wings now have appropriate material definitions
- SPA-mode: Fix of adding more than 9 MALs should reset count + manually entered MALs shouldn’t be overwritten.
- SPA-mode: Info about fix (target heading and speed) wasnt displayed after a SKU-fix was taken and then it was also immediately overwritten in AKTPOS.
- Other various fixes to SPA-mode
- Bombing: Added bomb-rate "catch-up" on first bomb impulses: improves bombing accuracy
- Bombing: DYK/dive bombing mode changed so release is begun at later time making the sight more centered in view and easier to use
- Custom cartridges: Automatically generated mission plans improved with additional info in kneeboard
- Custom cartridges: ability to automatically generate mission for MÅL and SKU targets by landing and setting master mode BER.
- Custom cartridges: for dynamically generated cartridges the time-on-target can be changed with key command.
- Other custom cartridge fixes
- Added Quick Missions for Persian Gulf Map.
- Changes to AI RB-04E definitions. AI now fire RB-04 and break away.
- Updated RB04 / RB15 Warhead
- Tweaked RB04E motor burntime..
- 3 blade propeller skin corrected.
- Animation of priming plunger corrected.
- Throttles visuals sync in both cockpits.
- The flaps control is available for solo flight.
- Fixed ARK-15M control light not showing status upon mission start.
- Changed ejection order so that trainee ejects first.
- Added Bare Metal skin for all countries.
- Maximum nose wheel deflection angle corrected.
- The setup radio frequency in the ME will be shown on the cockpit radio correctly.
- Set trim analog axis to be bi-directional.
- Added a properly sized oil cooler.
- Implemented hide stick option.
- Major improvement of input terms and cockpit tooltips.
DCS Spitfire IX
- Su-27/J-11A. AI intake FOD shields not retract after takeoff corrected.
- J-11A. Engine sound corrected.
- Su-25T. Very bright screen of Shkval corrected.
- Su-33. Corrected an AI deck takeoff procedure without strange movements.
- Su-27. Fuel increases after maneuver if "Unlimited Fuel" is checked - fixed.
- Spitfire CW liveries LODs corrected.
- Reworked drop tank jettison so it pulls on attached drop tank only.
DCS Persian Gulf
- TACAN Volume Knob axis fixed.
- Restored animation of TDC.
- Corrected Sirri Island VOR wrong frequency in map
- Mi-8MTV2 - added Instant Action missions for Persian Gulf.
- Ka-50 - added Instant Action missions for Persian Gulf.
- FC3 - added Instant Action missions for Persian Gulf.
- F/A-18C - added new Instant Action missions, gate flight, 8 vs 8 battle and two Case III landing.
- Yak-52 - Added Instant Action missions for Nevada, Persian Gulf and Normandy maps.
- F-15C Red Flag Campaign added CN localization
French EC24 by NOiD.
German Bundeswehr 28+53 by Papacharly.
P-51D skins (China Asset Pack):
PLAAF by zj_561
Turkey 162nd Sq by c@sper
© 1991-2020, The Fighter Collection & Eagle Dynamics, Inc.