KB Quick is an all-in-one app to quickly and easily create and edit kneeboards, organise them, associate them with aircraft, quickly select and publish them for specific training/mission requirements, and easily re-edit and re-publish them with a few clicks.
• All-in-one kneeboard creator/editor/manager/publisher
• Rich Text editor (one or two columned)
• Basic instant conversion to Night Operation versions
• Kneeboards are managed as .rtf files and can be quickly selected and re-edited
• Easy association of kneeboards with specific aircraft
• One-click selection publishes or removes kneeboard image to/from appropriate DCS kneeboard folder
• Snipping Tool-like, screen area capture directly into kneeboard page
• Import existing kneeboard images
The program is easy to use but I would HIGHLY recommend that you give the pdf manual, included in the download, a once-over before you start for detailed usage and configuration information.
Please post any feedback or report bugs to the main thread in DCS Forums | Mods and Apps
Version 1.0 – Initial Release
Version 1.1 - fix minor bug in which the image of the message box which asks "Save changes before changing kneeboard?" gets captured into the kneeboard image.
Version 1.2 – Improved app appearance for displays using >175% Windows Text and App scaling (typically 4K monitors and high-resolution laptops). Thanks to Backy 51 for assistance.
Added Context menu Functions:
Undo : Undo last editing action
Colour | Choose Colour : pick any colour for selected text/insertion point
Highlight Colour: Pick any colour to highlight selected text
Background Colour : Pick any colour as kneeboard background
Version 1.3 – Added unlimited undo/redo levels. Improved Snip! window edge visibility. Updated manual.
Version 1.4 – Added basic table creation and editing
Right-Click and “Ins ert Table” to create 2,3,4 or 5 column, single row table, sized to pane width.
Tab past the last row cell to add a row
Rows and columns can be resized by clicking and dragging their edges
To delete a row, double click, just to the outside of row’s left or right-most cell to sele ct the row, then cut.
Updated user manual.