DCS 1.2.6 update 2 is now available
> DCS 1.2.6 update 2 is now available
DCS 126.96.36.19933 Update 2 Change Log
- Fixed a crash caused by AI in certain conditions.
- Fixed crash caused by fullscreen mode failing to initialize when using multimonitor presets (fall back to windowed mode in case of fail).
- Multiplayer. Fixed client crash caused by AWACS being killed.
- Kh-22 missile 3D model corrected.
- Su-25T. Laser Rangefinder doesn't turned OFF when Route mode selected is fixed.
DCS: A-10C Warthog
- Fixed crash caused by Mission Prepare.
Flaming Cliffs 3
- F-15C. Extra chaff loading has been corrected.
- F-15C. Fixed Navigation Mode not updating after aerial refueling.
- Fixed Kuznetsov aircraft carrier ATC not providing permission to take off.
- Corrected position of smoke outlet of smoke generators.
- Su-27. Sorbcya ECM pod 3D model - Fixed navigation light position.
- Su-27. 3D model - Fixed canopy texture issue.
- Su-27. Adjusted landing gear light cone.
- Su-27. Fixed bug with tail numbering for Su-27 "Air Force Standard" scheme.
- Su-27. Corrected landing gear animation.
DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight BETA
- Corrected upper blister sections of the cockpit 3D model.
- Updated animation of radio channel selectors.
- Added animations for the RI-65 voice warning system control panel.
- Added thumb button to the rotor brake lever.
- Added wheel brake lever to the cyclic control handle.
- Adjusted wheel brake sound.
- Added bomb release command (B) to the default input profile.
- Fuel shut off valves defaulted to off during cold start.
- Corrected armament keys for joystick.
- Corrected altimeter pressure limits.
- Fixed audio volume adjustment when opening/closing blisters.
- Removed audio volume adjustment when opening/closing fuselage door.
- Fixed camera position issue caused by multiple presses of the Flight Engineer position command.
- 6 DOF now works correctly when switching to the right pilot position.
- Corrected operation of dust protection device heating, engine heating.
- Added rudder trimmer option.
- Circuit breakers. Common turning-off functionality for auto-stop.
DCS: UH-1H Huey BETA
- Fixed sticking commands in the left pilot position.
© 1991-2019, The Fighter Collection & Eagle Dynamics, Inc.