Livery recreation of FA-135 rocking the amazing Anniversary scheme to celebrate the 70th 'Birthday' of Florennes Air Base! In real life, this paintscheme unveiled in 2017, only flew ONCE! so I had to recreate forever in DCS.
Compatible with the extended tail housing found in Scooby's CFT mod!
This livery is a highly accurate recreation of this cool scheme, with detailed weathering and tons of little details.
!! Due to the filesize being over 300mb you will have to download a .pdf here with a link to the file, sorry for the extra step ;) !!
This design was made by Rogge V and Feron J and recreated down to the rivets by me.
In this livery you will find the Reinforcement plates found on BAF jets, my all new nozzle textures to make it resemble a PW engine more and photo-real weathering.
The skin is a collaboration between myself and "Wolfthrower" who did an incredible job on creating every stencil, down to the panel numbers for we which we had more than 4 months of research, material gathering and asset creation.
The exchange of ideas and expertise helped this project to achieve the highest level of quality we can provide for a viper skin.
This skin features:
*Accurate representation of the celebration scheme with custom roughmets
* ALL BAF Reinforcement or Stiffener plates, added into the Normal maps
*Photo-accurate weathering of FA-135 with highly detailed roughmets, giving it the typical Viper shine.
* Added missing panels all across the aircraft, most notably between the ventral fins.
* Custom PW-like nozzle with normal maps
* Custom normal map for a more worn look
* completely redone external cockpit texture
* over 120 Vector decals and labels correctly placed in their real life locations.
* 521 panel number labels. individually placed in their correct real life places.
* glare shield labels and bolts placed in their real life locations. matching roughmet's and newly created normal map.
*New ejection seat texture
*Custom fuel tanks and Pylons
*Little easter eggs ;)
*Manual with detailed instructions, special thanks and changelog