Profile to use Stream Deck panel (15 buttons) with DCS World and Mustang P-51D. Based on DCS-BIOS Plugin. Includes semi-automatic startup procedure
Profile to use Stream Deck panel (15 buttons) with DCS World
This profile is based on DCS-BIOS Plugin
To use this profile you need to:
- Install & setup DCS BIOS (https://dcs-bios.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html
- Install DCS-BIOS plugin for StreamDeck https://github.com/toureiffel/streamdeck-dcs
Some commands are based on Keyboard shortcut, functions not related to aircraft such as : briefing, menu radio, Track-ir, kneeboard etc..
Includes semi-automatic startup procedure:
Automatic startup How-To-Use instrucions
- open a P-51 COLD&DARK situation
- press START button on streamdeck
- wait until engine has stabilized
That is done!
(Of course you can customize START actions: if you like you can remove/add actions, change order, just do it using streamdeck software)
Then you can go through and..
- Switch int/ext lights as desired
- Rearm & Refuel
Remember to run StreamDeck Software with 'Administration rights' in order to let it work properly
THAT IS ALL FOLKS!
Hope you enjoy my profiles!