This Saitek X52 Device Profile is with TrackIR + NVIDEA 3D Vision and covers up almost all essential F-15C activities, (Mode 2-3) so that you don't need the Keyboard anymore. For none TrackIR users, Views/ Camera movements are on POV Hat 1-Mode 1. (File must be unzipped)
This Profile has also:
- a configuration set for a NVIDIA 3D Vision monitor (Pinkie Switch+Mode 1).
- You should change your 3D NVIDIA configuration accordingly to this X52 setting, because 3D Vision Default uses the same constellation of DCS's Views!
- Radio COM + Views F1-F12 (Pinkie Switch+Mode 1)
- Air-brake On/Off is set on the Precision Slide. When not in use it should remain centered.
- For TrackIR setting, I advice to use the Mini Stick X/Y. They are set to Bands and are edited appropriately. TrackIR 1-4 still need to programmed to your own use.
- The Mini Stick X/Y+Pinkie Switch are set with 4 Labels settings.
- Radar Vertical & Horizontal are to be assigned in the DCA/ Options/ Controls/ Layer F-15C/ Axis Commands: Saitek X52 Flight Control/ Joy_RX & Joy_RY.