Livery recreation J-063 the 'MIG KILLER', a Dutch F-16 flying for 322sqn in Leeuwarden. For this skin I added all reinforcement plates seen on MLU Vipers and a custom nozzle. Packed with details and pretty weathered, check it out!
This J-063 was the first F-16 ever to score a kill on a MIG-29.
To recreate this livery into every detail I made all reinforcement plates and weathered it accurately to pictures!
The skin is a collaboration between myself and "Wolfthrower" who did an incredible job on creating every stencil, down to the panel numbers for we which we had more than 4 months of research, material gathering and asset creation.
The exchange of ideas and expertise helped this project to achieve the highest level of quality we can provide for a viper skin.
This skin features:
*Accurate representation of J-063
*Features my new Nozzle Textures (normals, roughmets, albedo)
* ALL KLU Reinforcement or Stiffener plates, added into the Normal maps
*Photo-accurate weathering of J-063 , with highly detailed roughmets, giving it the typical Viper shine.
* Added missing panels all across the aircraft, most notably between the ventral fins.
* Custom PW-like nozzle with normal maps
* Custom normal map for a more worn look
* completely redone external cockpit texture
* over 120 Vector decals and labels correctly placed in their real life locations.
* 521 panel number labels. individually placed in their correct real life places.
* glare shield labels and bolts placed in their real life locations. matching roughmet's and newly created normal map.
*New ejection seat texture
*Custom fuel tanks and Pylons
*Little easter eggs ;)
*Manual with detailed instructions, special thanks and changelog