Sabre Mk. 5 23314, originally taken on charge in 1954. Would eventually see service with 441 Squadron and RCAF Chatham STU Pilot training school. It was sold to the civilian market in 1973. It was involved in an incident in 1976 and necessitated repairs, one of which was the fitting of a slatted F-40 wing with wing tip extensions, effectively making it a Mk. 6. It flew the US air show circuit as "The Huff" for years afterwards and in 2007 it was acquired by Vintage Wings of Canada and repainted as Hawk One for the 2009 Centennial celebrations.