US Army UH-1H with the paint scheme of Charlie Company "Wolfpack"
The 25th Infantry Division is a United States Army division based at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii. The division, which was activated on 1 October 1941 in Hawaii, conducts military operations primarily in the Asia-Pacific region
25th Infantry Division "Tropic Lightning"
25th Combat Aviation Brigade "Wings of Lightning"
2nd Battalion "Diamond Head"
C Company "Wolfpack"
- Color 25ID insignia on the nose and color company patch on both cockpit doors.
- Battalion insignia on both sides of the tail.
- Wolf head stencil on the engine cowlings.
- Subdued 25ID patch, CW2, CW3 and SGT ranks with name tapes on uniforms, including both gunners.
- Subdued 25ID patch in the front and color company patch in the back of the aircrew helmets.
On the hunt!