DCS 184.108.40.206979 Open Beta
Crash on Server Stop - fixed.
DCS C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Mirror toggles now correctly on/off with keyboard or joystick button when the option is set to OFF in the game UI. Previously it was only working correctly when using clickable cockpit.
- Added default key combination for Trigger Safety Catch UNLOCK, Trigger Safety Catch LOCK, Stores Release Guard OPEN and Stores Release Guard CLOSE of front cockpit for both C-101EB and C-101CC.
- Fixed C-101EB-Nevada-takeoff mission. There should be no AI mid-air collision.
DCS F/A-18C Hornet by ED
- Possible fix for crash in CLC.
- Laser Maverick does not see Laser spot on a building - fixed.
DCS Yak-52 by ED
- Merged Reverted trim descriptions for Yak-52 in localization (RU).
DCS Supercarrier by ED
- Updated Russian manual (Quick Start part added).
DCS F-5E Tiger II by ED
- RWR buttons not properly lit - fixed.
DCS F-14B by Heatblur Simulations
- Complete lighting overhaul and readjustment.
- Fixed annunciator lights not being visible.
- Fixed green dot showing in HUD.
- Tweaked flood light intensity.
- Tweaked value of remaining daylight required to spawn with cockpit lights on - will be generally later in the day now.
- Fixed vertical panels not changing light intensity in sync with other panels.
- Changed red flood lights to dim per default when spawning at dusk or night.
- HSD, ECMD and TID brightness start with lower values when spawning at dusk or night.
- Fixed Lantirn panel lights appearing without the Lantirn stick being visible.
- Fixed exterior lighting bugs.
- Tweaked canopy glass cockpit and exterior.
- Fixed Jester infinite input loop during TWS-A.
- Added possibility to load 10 Mk20 Rockeyes. Note: MAK-79 is still WIP and not visible atm.
- Finished Kneel Switch solenoid behavior.
- Minor tweaks to flaps overspeed/overG and flaps jamming.
- Tweaked asymmetric flap roll.
- Adjusted fine trim single step intensity (trim should be more precise now).
- Known issue: ACM Panel SW Cool, Gun rate, Missile Prep and Missile Mode lights do not change intensity with ACM panel lighting intensity setting - WIP.
&Copy; 1991-2024, Eagle Dynamics SA