Incredibly accurate livery recreation of FA-136rocking the amazing XTRAORDINARY TIGERMEET (XTM 2021) Anniversary scheme to celebrate the 31 Tiger Squadron! . I would like to express my gratitude to the real 31 Sqn for helping me immensely with the recreation of this fantastic desing by Johan Wolfs and Peter Verheyen, painted by the KB Paintshop.!
This livery is a highly accurate recreation of this cool scheme, with detailed weathering and tons of little details. Included are custom fuel tanks and an option for the extended tail housing from the CFT Mod!
!! Due to the filesize being over 300mb you will have to download a .pdf here with a link to the file, sorry for the extra step ;) !!
This design was made by Johan Wolfs and Peter Verheyen for 31 and recreated down to the rivets by me.
In this livery you will find the Reinforcement plates found on BAF jets, my all new nozzle textures to make it resemble a PW engine more and photo-real weathering.
Addtionally this striking scheme features two amazing 370 gallon fuel tanks and an option for the extended tail by Scooby.
The skin is a collaboration between myself and "Wolfthrower" who did an incredible job on creating every stencil, down to the panel numbers for we which we had more than 4 months of research, material gathering and asset creation.
The exchange of ideas and expertise helped this project to achieve the highest level of quality we can provide for a viper skin.
This skin features:
*Accurate representation of the Ambriorix scheme with custom roughmets
* ALL BAF Reinforcement or Stiffener plates, added into the Normal maps
*Photo-accurate weathering of FA-136 with highly detailed roughmets, giving it the typical Viper shine.
*Custom texture options for the flightsuit, fuel tanks and AIM/CATM 120's
* Added missing panels all across the aircraft, most notably between the ventral fins.
* Custom PW-like nozzle with normal maps
* Custom normal map for a more worn look
* completely redone external cockpit texture
* over 120 Vector decals and labels correctly placed in their real life locations.
* 521 panel number labels. individually placed in their correct real life places.
* glare shield labels and bolts placed in their real life locations. matching roughmet's and newly created normal map.
*New ejection seat texture
*Custom fuel tanks and Pylons
*Little easter eggs ;)
*Manual with detailed instructions, special thanks and changelog