This is a kneeboard pack for the F-14B, dedicated primarily to the RIO but some pages can be used by both.
The pages cover startup, cross-checks, multiple methods to fix a drifted INS, Fuel consumption, BVR flow and timeline, AWG-9 antenna elevation model and more.
See the description for more information.
Last release info: https://flyandwire.com/2020/03/29/kneeboard-pack-v3/
Installation guide: https://flyandwire.com/2019/07/19/kneeboard-pack-v1/
I added dark-theme pages with the last release. The colours are simply inverted, it doesn't look nice often but many kneeboard pages are still WIP hence I'd rather not spend too much time on them at this stage.
Most of tha pages are related to and article I wrote about that topic:
- RIO hasty startup procedure: https://flyandwire.com/2019/07/18/rio-hasty-startup-procedure/
- F14B Fuel Consumption model: https://flyandwire.com/2020/02/29/f-14b-fuel-consumption-model-part-iii-cap-loadout/
- NAVGRID settings: https://flyandwire.com/2020/04/17/navgrid-setup-and-reference-sheet/
- INS TACAN fix: https://flyandwire.com/2019/07/12/f-14-ins-tacan-update/
- INS Visual, Radar, "buddy", fix: https://flyandwire.com/2019/08/14/f-14-ins-visual-update/ https://flyandwire.com/2019/08/26/f-14-ins-f-f-link-4c-and-unorthodox-fixes-cvdlhbwp-pod-ns430/
- RIO/Pilot cross-checks: https://flyandwire.com/2019/09/28/rio-pilot-interaction-cross-checks-list/
- AWG-9 Antenna Elevation model: https://flyandwire.com/2019/05/18/f-14-rio-awg-9-antenna-elevation-study-part-ii/
- AWG-9 Airspace sanitization and coverage: https://flyandwire.com/2020/03/08/f-14-bvr-part-i-sanitization-and-radar-mating/
- BVR Timeline flow: https://flyandwire.com/2020/03/16/f-14-bvr-part-ii-timeline-overview/
- BVR Timeline datasheet: https://flyandwire.com/2020/03/22/f-14-bvr-part-iii-timeline-in-detail/
- CAS Ripple interval Mk82LD.
- CAS Ripple interval Mk82SE: https://flyandwire.com/2019/05/27/rio-seat-ground-attack-iron-bombs/