DCS 1.2.7 is now available
Friday, 24 January 2014
- Improved network play stability.
- Track file are now automatically created when a crash is detected. In order to help the team find and correct MP issues that we are not always in position to produce during testing, 1.2.7 introduces the writing of tracks even when the game crashes. These tracks can be provided to the testers and developers in order to reproduce the conditions that caused the crash and correct it. This feature is a big step towards solving possible future and current problems that are often difficult to hunt down. When playing on a server and you experience a crash, put up an MP crash post and include that track in your post. Same thing goes for server owners.
- CBU-87/103. Decreased the count of graphic effects for improving FPS.
- ECM effectiveness against air defense systems has been significantly increased.
- Adjust Control window for in-game input adjustment were added. Adjust Control button can be find in the system panel by pressing ESC.
- VHF AM radio frequencies now correctly increased by 10 Mhz.
- The input modifiers are separated for each input layer (for each aircraft).
- Corrected night detection ranges of ground units with IR sensors.
- Reworked the Dynamic Launch Zone (DLZ) of SAMs. It will now take to account the target’s data instead of the earlier fixed zone.
- Kh-25ML (AS-10) new flight dynamics implemented.
- Increased explosive mass of HE rounds. It is implemented for compensation of a fragmental effect absence.
- R-27R/T, R-27ER/ET. Corrected drag and lift. Adjusted DLZ data.
- Corrected a far LOD of projectile's green tracer.
- Added engine smoke for most aircraft.
- Added SAM launchers elevation above target LOS. To preventing the missile crashing to surface when target flying very low the SAMs will be launch missiles slightly above LOS of SAM to target.
- Added AI MQ-9 Reaper.
- Changed Tu-22M3 payloads. If you have custom payloads of Tu-22M3 please delete custom file C:\Users\<USER NAME>\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads\Tu-22M3.lua to prevent conflict.
- Added new GBU-31(V)3 penetrating bomb.
- AIM-9M/P, MIM-72G. Decreased lift and drag factors.
- Spanish squadrons added to the log book.
- AGM-84E changed warhead type from blast-fragmentation to penetration.
- Added new Su-33 model.
- Bombs are now visually loaded into the bomb-bays for the B-52, B-1B, and Tu-22.
- B-52 and B-1B now have CAS tasks.
- Support for Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 stick is now working again for all modules. Tuning is ongoing.
- Support for Logitech G940 FFB stick is now working again for all modules except Mi-8MTV2 rudder trim. Tuning is ongoing. You must set FFB shake in the FFB Tune Menu to 100%.
- New and improved ship wakes. Must set water setting to High.
- Adjusted valid store options for A-10A:
Added: AGM-65H – Station 3 & 9 on LAU-117 and LAU-88 (2 and 3 each).Added AGM-65G – Station 3 & 9 on LAU-117.Added LAU-131 – Stations 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10.Added LAU-68 - Stations 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10.Added MK-82/MK-82AIR – Option to load on TER for stations 3, 4, 8, 9.Added BDU-33 – TERs on stations 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.Added BDU-50LD/HD on all stations.Made ALQ-131 – available on both 1 & 11.Made AIM-9M/P – available on both 1 & 11.Added 600 US GAL drop tank – Station 4, 6, & 8Added ALQ-184 - Stations 1 and 11.Removed LAU-61 – all stations.Removed Mk-20 Rockeye – all stations.Removed AGM-65K – LAU-88 option for station 3 & 9.
- Adjusted valid stores for A-10C:
Added STN 6 weapons as STN 5 & 7, minus JDAM/WCMD. TER authorised on STN 6 for BDU-33 only.Added ALQ-131 – available on both 1 & 11.Added ALQ-184 - Stations 1 and 11.
- Adjuted valid stores for F-5E:
Added LAU-68 – Stations 3, 4, 5, & 6.
- Adjusted valid stores for F-15E:
Added AGM-65G – Station 2 & 18.GBU-31(V)3/B – Stations 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 18 only.GBU-31(V)1/B - Stations 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 18 only.MK-84 - Stations 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 18 only.GBU-10 - Stations 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 18 only.GBU-27 - Stations 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 18 only.Removed AIM-120 from stations 7, 9, 11, 13 (can only be carried on MELs where CFTs are removed).Removed AIM-7 from stations 7, 9, 11, 13 (can only be carried on MELs where CFTs are removed).
- Adjusted valid stores for F-16A (USAF) – Assumed Block 15OCU:
Added AGM-65H –Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117 and LAU-88 (max of 2 per LAU-88), Station 4 & 7 LAU-117.Added AGM-65D - Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117 and LAU-88 (max of 2 per LAU-88), Station 4 & 7 LAU-117.Added AIM-7 – Station 3 & 8.Added Mk-82AIR – Station 3, 4, 7, and 8 as singles and on TERs.Added ALQ-184 - Stations 6.AGM-119B – Station 3, 4, 7 & 8.Removed AGM-88 – Not carried by the A model.Removed AIM-120C - Not carried by the A model.Removed AGM-154C - Not carried by the A model.Removed GBU-12 - Not carried by the A model.Removed GBU-10 - Not carried by the A model.Removed LANTIRN - Not carried by the A model.Removed AGM-65E - Not carried by the A model.Removed AGM-65K - Not carried by the A model.
- Adjusted valid stores for F-16A-MLU:
Added AGM-65H –Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117 and LAU-88 (max of 2 per LAU-88), Station 4 & 7 LAU-117.Added AGM-65D - Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117 and LAU-88 (max of 2 per LAU-88), Station 4 & 7 LAU-117.Added AGM-65G - Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117, Station 4 & 7 on LAU-117.Added AGM-65K - Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117, Station 4 & 7 on LAU-117.Added Mk-82AIR – Station 3, 4, 7, and 8 as singles and on TERs.Added GBU-38 - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added GBU-31(V)1/B - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added GBU-12 – TER (2 only) on stations 3 & 8.Added LITENING II – Station 5R.Added AGM-119B – Station 3, 4, 7 & 8.Added AGM-154C - Station 3 & 8.Removed LANTIRN – MLUs upgraded for SNIPER/LITENING.Removed MK-20 Rockeye.Removed AGM-65E.Removed AIM-9P.
- Adjusted valid stores for F-16C Block 52:
Added AGM-65H –Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117 and LAU-88 (max of 2 per LAU-88), Station 4 & 7 LAU-117.Added AGM-65D - Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117 and LAU-88 (max of 2 per LAU-88), Station 4 & 7 LAU-117.Added AGM-65G - Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117, Station 4 & 7 on LAU-117.Added AGM-65K - Station 3 & 8 on LAU-117, Station 4 & 7 on LAU-117.Added Mk-82AIR – Station 3, 4, 7, and 8 as singles and on TERs.Added GBU-38 - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added GBU-31(V)1/B - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added GBU-31(V)3/B - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added CBU-103 WCMD - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added CBU-105 WCMD - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added GBU-12 – TER (2 only) on stations 3 & 8.Added GBU-27 - Station 3, 4, 7, and 8.Added LITENING II – Station 5R.Added ALQ-184 - Stations 6.AGM-154C - Station 3 & 8 only.AGM-88 - Station 3 & 8 only.Added 600 US GAL drop tank. Station 4 & 7 (cleared for ferry flights only)Removed LANTIRN – No longer in service, replaced by SNIPER/LITENING for current block aircraft.Removed MK-20 Rockeye – No longer in service – replaced by CBU-87/97 on current blocks.Removed AGM-65E.Removed AGM-65K – LAU-88 option for station 3 & 8.
- Adjusted valid stores for F/A-18C:
Added AGM-65G – LAU-117 on Station 2 & 8 (as stand-in for AGM-65F).Added GBU-38 - Station 2, 3, 7, and 8.Added GBU-31(V)1/B - Station 2, 3, 7, and 8. (as stand-in for GBU-31(V)2/B)Added GBU-31(V)3/B - Station 2, 3, 7, and 8. (as stand-in for GBU-31(V)4/B)Added MK-82 – Single on Station 2, 3, 7, and 8.Added MK-82 – TERs on Station 2, 3, 7, and 8.Added Mk-82AIR – Single on Station 2, 3, 7, and 8.Added MK-82AIR – TERs on Station 2, 3, 7, and 8.Added MK-82AIR – VERs on Station 2, 3, 7, and 8.Added LAU-68 – Station 2, 3, 7, & 8.Added LITENING II – On station 5 (used by USMC).AGM-65D – Not used by USN/USMC.AGM-65K – Not used by USN/USMC.
- Adjusted valid stores for Tornado GR4:
Added GBU-27 – Station 9 & 4 (as stand-in for Enhanced Paveway III).Added GBU-12 – 5, 6, 7, & 8 (as stand-in for Paveway IV).Added LITENING – Station 5.Removed BL-755 – No longer in service, not carried by GR4 (GR1 only).ALARM – Remove from station 2 & 11 – not carried on these stations, ALARM launchers which mirror the SRAAM launchers on the wing root stations are not modeled.
- Adjusted valid store options for the B-1B:
Added: Mk-84, CBU-87, CBU-97, GBU-31, GBU-31(V)3/B, GBU-38.
- New, improved GUI for mission and track loading menu.
- Legend for airfields with PRMG-type ILS has been added to ME map.
- Added new sounds for missiles, cannon of all calibers, explosions.
- Added sound of bombs and missiles in flight.
- Altered the sound of the drogue chute, removed the sound from AI aircraft not equipped with a drogue chute.
- Corrected force feedback for the Logitech G940 joystick.
- Corrected debriefing window translation error for "All".
- Corrected radio items only being added after switching to a new unit.
- Corrected missing airfield names in client landing messages.
- Corrected dual GBU-12 loading for the F-16.
- Corrected anti-radiation missiles that was self-destruct soon after launch.
- Corrected crash that could result from closing the Mission Editor in certain conditions.
- Corrected crash that could possibly result from closing the simulation from the taskbar.
- R-73: Slightly decreased drag and lift.
- R-27 series: Slightly decreased drag.
- Corrected F-16A MLU skins.
- Corrected bug that could result in AI aircraft no longer take defensive action against incoming missiles.
- AIM-7M missile: Corrected motor data: thrust, time and fuel flow.
- Czech, German, French and Russian localisation updates.
- Fixed JTAC not responding to some radio calls.
- Fixed bug pertaining to the hiding of mission editor layers causing graphical artifacts in the Mission Editor.
- Fixed AI aerial refueling bugs.
- Fixed crash that could happen due to certain ground unit sounds.
- Multiplayer: Fixed client crash when switching slot after changing radio receive mode.
- Added more compatibility with earlier DCS missions.
- Corrected JTAC assignment procedure in ME.
- Fixed error when player tries to contact a JTAC.
- Fixed crash when SA-6 missile hits its target.
- Fixed bug with wrong course set of Patriot template.
- The ALQ-131 weight adjusted.
- The ALQ-184 weight and drag adjusted.
- Corrected sound effect of Mach cone.
- Many other minor corrections.
DCS: Black Shark 2
- Reworked the 4th mission of Deployment campaign. Changed insurgents force, some vehicles, AFAC task, added some explosions, etc.
- Corrected 8th mission of Deployment campaign. Closest airdromes assigned to red coalition.
- Corrected Radio Menu not being available for the Ka-50.
- The Ka-50 Shkval display renders smoke again.
- Ka-50 Deployment campaign. Corrected mission #5 Night Hunt.
Flaming Cliffs 3
- With DCS version 1.2.7 an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat is no longer required for FC3 installation.
- Corrected EOS scan volume and removed gyro-stabilization.
- For Russian aircraft TWS, a 3 seconds delay has been added before autolock to allow the pilot time to move the TDC off the target before autolock occurs. In such a case, the autolock feature is disabled until mode reset or break lock function (backspace) is activated.
- F-15C Track While Scan (TWS) mode will now center elevation scan on the PDT.
- Several A-10A switches have had their position set to on: PAC Switch, Inverter Switch, AC Gen Switches, Radar Altimeter Switch, Anti Skid Switch, Fuel Boost Pump Switch, and Engine Fuel Flow Switches.
- A-10A. Maverick lock ranges have been corrected (including SA-9/Strela).
- A-10A. CBU CCIP and CCRP impact point corrected.
- Su-33: extra part deleted, 2 additional LODs added.
- Removed the toe brake axis assignments for the F-15C. These will return with the updated F-15C.
- Corrected activation keys for Flaming Cliffs 3.
- Su-27. RLS lock lamps now blink correctly.
- Localizer bar on HSI for russian airplanes is now fixed.
- The Su-33 location on carrier deck has been corrected.
- Fixed gun sound freezes when the aircraft is damaged.
- The holes in cockpit external models have been eliminated.
- Added 2 new fictions Canadian skins: RCAF 409 Squadron and RCAF 442 Snow Scheme.
- Aircraft can once again receive a complete aerial refueling transfer.
- TACAN dial controls have been corrected.
- Command bars now working correctly during an ILS approach.
- The liquid oxygen regulator is no longer dependent on electrical power.
- The ADI pointers have been corrected as well as the pitch steering bar stow function.
- Added mouse-clickable mirrors that allow them to be stowed or un-stowed.
- Corrected data when entering altitudes in the CDU and altitude alerts; the numbers changed when entered in the system.
- Corrected Radio Menu not being available for the A-10C.
DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight
- Added Mi-8 Spring Tension campaign EN and RU.
- Adjusted main rotor droop (underspeed) dynamics in the flight model.
- Implemented tailboom strike modeling.
- Installation of IR suppression devices will now reduce performance characteristics (slightly lower engine power output).
- Implemented RI-65 voice warning system failure reporting (WIP).
- RI-65 and autopilot stabilization channels will now be on by default when starting “hot”.
- Implemented ESBR (electrical bomb release control panel) functionality with all associated weapon systems modeling.
- Corrected the number of preset channels for the R-863 radio.
- Circuit breaker “bump plates” are now clickable and animated.
- UV-26 countermeasures dispenser will now indicate selection of port/starboard/both release modes.
- Added visual canopy damage effects in the cockpit.
- Numerous updates and corrections to elements of cockpit geometry, textures, and lighting.
- New custom sounds for numerous cockpit switches/controls, pilot blisters, cabin door, and engine start audio.
- Restored wheel brake volume level in the cockpit.
- Updated Autostart and Autostop scripts.
- Implemented airframe configuration panel in the Mi-8MTV2 Helicopter Group menu of the ME to control setting of engine IR suppression devices, weapon hardpoints, addon armor plates, and engine lifespan condition (WIP).
- Added numerous new skins.
- Added command to toggle mirrors ([M])*.
- Expanded list of assignable joystick commands*.
- Corrected crash caused by reloading of rockets in the Mi-8MTV2.
- Corrected an error in the Mi-8MTV2 campaign.
- Corrected the Mi-8MTV2 SPUU-52 zero indication.
- Corrected SPUU-52 circuit break connection for the Mi-8MTV2.
- Corrected inability to disable the controller indication. Set in Options / Special.
- Mi-8MTV2 pedals trim now working for the Logitech G940 FFB stick.
- Animation of stick cover has been corrected. Added curtain to the door, texture of seats, bolts to the stick, a cover to the bomb sight, and corrected textures of IR suppression devices. Corrected several additional textures.
- Added Mi-8MTV2 country skins for France and Germany.
- Server crash, when client fires GUV is fixed.
- Pedals work with keyboard.
- R-863 radio fix.
- Corrected some weights.
- Adjusted wheels friction.
- Network phantom lacks engine exhaust and tail rotor bugs are corrected.
DCS: P-51D Mustang
- Added Israeli skin by Mario “Markindel”.
- Added oil system leakage with subsequent damage effects for the engine as it runs out of oil. No visual effect yet, so watch oil pressure.
- Added new P-51D takeoff training track.
- Correct reload-time Bushmaster cannon and 7.62 ammo count for Challenger 2 .
- Correct hitting sound and other minor changes.
- Add sound smoke grenades.
- Correct sound for F1 view.
- Add sound change RPM.
- Added movement sound to light vehicles, sound of traveling over water.
- Updated engine sound for a number of vehicles.
- New missile launch sounds for TOW, BM-21 GRAD.
- Corrected problem when jumping from an aircraft to a ground unit.
- Fixed bug with IR pointer and laser when spot designation is frozen in space when exiting binocular view.
- JTAC callsign will display in F10 menu.
- Fixed bug if player take control after AI has fired, tank no longer ignores rearm-time for gun.
- Tanks ammo count and reload times are adjusted.
- Corrected AP shots 105, 120, 125mm.
DCS: UH-1H Huey
- Corrected missions for UN Pilot campaign.
- Added M134 minigun as door gun option.
- Added new M134 and M60 payload icons in the ME payload editor menu.
- Implemented AI fire control logic for left pilot, left and right door gunners.
- Added hint indicator for status and ROE setting of AI gunners.
- Implemented countermeasures (flare dispenser) system.
- Implemented correct throttle model including ignition, STOP, IDLE, and IDLE RELEASE functionality.
- Implemented “hot start” dynamics as a result of throttle mismanagement during engine start (WIP).
- Corrected main rotor mast tilt angle.
- Corrected collective control animation of the main rotor assembly (WIP).
- Visual cyclic and collective pitch angles of the rotor blades now derived from FM data rather than raw control settings.
- Fixed flight model bug causing erroneous “warping” in translational lift.
- Cockpit doors can now be opened/closed with mouse click over the door handles.
- Added seatbelts to pilot 3D models.
- Added new door gunner human 3D models.
- Added recoil visual effect when firing M60 and M134 door guns.
- Implemented airframe configuration panel in the UH-1H Helicopter Group menu of the ME to control setting of external hardpoints, IR suppression kit, engine lifespan (WIP).
- Fixed and updated Elbrus Rescue mission.
- Changed the logic of door gunner commands so that the “3” and “4” keys affect left and right door gunners, respectively.*
- Reduced recoil when firing unguided rockets.
- Added wind sound to door gunner positions.
- Corrected UH-1H damage model zones.
- Corrected inability to disable the controller indication. Set in Options / Special.
- Updated flight dynamics.
- Corrected animation of door gunners.
- Corrected AI targeting of door gunners.
- Corrupted cockpit night illumination is fixed.
- The tail rotor drive shaft arguments are corrected.
- Corrected some weights.
- Tail rotor is absent on network phantom bug is corrected.
- Tail rotor direction fix.
- Tail rotor rotation in multiplayer is corrected.
- Corrected hints of crew control.
- Spinup time decreased.
- Updated UH-1H instant missions.
*Changes in input commands require resetting input profiles to new default settings. To do so, delete (or rename if you wish to keep a backup) the saved input configuration folders (files) located in \WINDOWS DRIVE\User\User Name\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\UH-1H\.