VF-41 Black Ace's first F-14 Tomcat after transitioning from the F-4 Phantom, Bureau Number 160379, on the USS Nimitz's Mediterranean Cruise of 1977 to 1978.
- Livery of VF-41's first CAG F-14 Tomcat, Bureau Number 160379
- Custom AIM-7F Livery, in a bright white with golden-yellow & black stripes, intended to imitate a more time accurate AIM-7E
- Custom AIM-54A Livery, intended to imitate a more period accurate AIM-54 Phoenix
- Custom helmets which are as close to VF-41's helmets ...
TF-71 Tomcat 80s using Mbot Dynamic Campaign Engine modified by Miguel21. Fly the Tomcat in an immersive dynamic system which will record your destructions and losses. Each mission will be different with CAP, ESCORT, INTERCEPTIONS, etc... Your Fleet will support you with S-3 Tankers, E-2D Hawkeyes, FA-18C Hornet. Defend your Fleet while striking russian targets in Caucasus after Russian invasion in 1986. Your enemies will be less powerful but your weapons will be older too.
Solo play needs ...
Historical campaign in the Persian Gulf 1980-1988 with Iriaf Tomcat F-14A.
Download and Install "Mod Mirage F1":
Eric et Patrick
- https://www.digitalcombatsimulator ...
Glorious Iran forces attacked Oman and began invasion of the north peninsula. Our final objective is to seize all the penisula invading UEA taking advantage of the surprise and the relatively weak forces at the moment.
You are part of 81 TFS based in Bandar Abbas Intl. Your goal will be to protect Iranian troops in Oman. Good Luck !
Version 20.43.66 with INSTALLER making installation quite easy ! Fix for Shoppers
Using Mbot Dynamic Campaign Engine modified by Miguel21. Fly the Iranian ...
The first Grumman prototype of the Model 303E, which would become the F-14 Tomcat. First taking flight in December 21st, 1970, approximately 50 years ago.
- Livery of F-14A BuNO 157980
- Custom AIM-9L/M Livery, a dark blue inert version
- Custom AIM-7F Livery, also dark blue and inert
- Custom AIM-54A Livery, representing a YAIM-54 Phoenix
- Modified pilot suits to be more accurate to the Orange and Green suits used in the 1970s
- Modified Roughmets to more closely represent the ...
This is a Freeplay style Training Mission suitable for pilots of all skill levels in Singleplayer and up to 19 players in Multiplayer
The Mission covers every A/G and A/A Weapon the F-14A has in it's arsenal
Use this Mission to practice Weapon Employment and different Functions with no threat from the enemy
Click on my name for Training Missions for other Aircraft
For a more strategic flavour there is also Takeoff/ Hot Start/ Cold start spawns at Airbase's and on Carrier's, each ...