Livery recreation of a Dutch F-16 flying for 312sqn in Volkel with their recognizable vertical stab!
For this skin I added all reinforcement plates seen on MLU Vipers and a custom nozzle.
A nice and dirty dutch viper!!
This jet has dynamic bort numbers, so you can fly all tail numbers that exist for 312 sqn 'BONZO'.
The topside reinforcement plates have been added to accurately represent modern day MLU vipers, as well as a custom nozzle and photoreal weathering.
The skin is a collaboration between myself and "Wolfthrower" who did an incredible job on creating every stencil, down to the panel numbers for we which we had more than 4 months of research, material gathering and asset creation.
The exchange of ideas and expertise helped this project to achieve the highest level of quality we can provide for a viper skin.
This skin features:
*Accurate representation of the Dutch scheme with weahtering and roughmets.
*Featuring my new Nozzle Textures (normals, roughmets, albedo)
* ALL KLU Reinforcement or Stiffener plates, added into the Normal maps
*Photo-accurate weathering of Dutch vipers, with highly detailed roughmets, giving it the typical Viper shine.
* Added missing panels all across the aircraft, most notably between the ventral fins.
* Custom PW-like nozzle with normal maps
* Custom normal map for a more worn look
* completely redone external cockpit texture
* over 120 Vector decals and labels correctly placed in their real life locations.
* 521 panel number labels. individually placed in their correct real life places.
* glare shield labels and bolts placed in their real life locations. matching roughmet's and newly created normal map.
*New ejection seat texture
*Custom fuel tanks and Pylons
*Little easter eggs ;)
*Manual with detailed instructions, special thanks and changelog