An unnumbered Tomcat that bears the colors of VF-32 Swordsmen in 1974.
- Unnumbered 1970s VF-32 Swordsmen livery + Old AIM-54 Phoenix texture.
- Text file with link to the first 6 Tomcats to be assigned to VF-32 Swordsmen during 1974
This .rar file only includes an unnumbered 1970s VF-32 livery of an F-14A Tomcat and a text file of the rest of the pack on a Mediafire download page. If you do not find AB 200 through AB 205, open up the "readme", copy & paste the Mediafire link provided for the first 6 VF-32 F-14s.
Separate package includes:
- F-14A 75-GR BuNo 159008: AB 200, the first Tomcat to be assigned to VF-32 Swordsmen, delivered in March of 1974. Reassigned to VF-101 Grim Reapers in '77 but crashed on October 31st of said year close to NAS Oceana.
- F-14A 75-GR BuNo 159009: AB 201, second Tomcat to be assigned to VF-32, would be reassigned to VF-101 in February of 1987 before being sent AMARC/AMARG in 1991, ultimately disposed/scrapped.
- F-14A 75-GR BuNo 159010: AB 202, third Tomcat in VF-32 delivered in April of '74, reassigned to VF-11 Red Rippers between May 1981 to 1988, reassigned again to VF-33 Starfighters until being sent to AMARC/AMRAG in 1991.
- F-14A 75-GR BuNo 159013: AB 203, fourth Tomcat in VF-32 delivered in May of '74, reassigned to VF-31 Tomcatters between '84 to '87 where it returned to VF-32 before retiring to AMARC/AMARG in 1992.
- F-14A 75-GR BuNo 159015: AB 204, fifth Tomcat in VF-32 delivered in May of '74, reassigned to VF-33 in '84, VF-102 in '87, returning to VF-32 in the same year, and then to VF-101 in '91 before going to AMARC/AMARG in 1991.
- F-14A 75-GR BuNo 159016: AB 205, sixth Tomcat in VF-32 delivered in June of '74, reassigned to VF-14 Tophatters in '90 before being sent to AMARC/AMARG in 1991.
1. Unzip file
2.a.(Standalone Version) Extract the folder to:
Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\F14\Liveries\f-14b
2.b. (Steam Version) Extract the folder to:
Program Files(x64 or x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\F14\Liveries\f-14b
Additional Assets used(not my own work):
- Roughmet & normal textures(credit to PorcoRosso86)
If anything issues are found, such as texture misalignments or color differences, please do let me know. Feedback is accepted, let me know in the comments or via DM through Discord at "八重樱#0151"