A recreation of the israeli air force F16C no.364 from the 110 - "knights of the north" squadron which shot down a Hezbollah Ababil-T UAV during the second lebanon war with a python-5 missile, august 7 2006 , near the shores of "akko" ("Acre").
it has the kill mark and the word "panther" in hebrew under the kill mark, which is the IAF name given to the Python-5 missile.
painted on the base of the vertical stabilizer are the squadrons 60th anniversary markings and now includes the "barak 2020" avionics upgrade markings as well.
i've also provided an additional skin of the squadron with dynamic tail and intake number.
[Updated 28/05/2020] - now includes a second skin with dynamic tail and intake numbers.
- bort numbers bug is now gone.
- implemented elements from official f16 template made by ED, lines and rivets are now the way they should be.
- changed metallic maps and added elements that were missing.
- changed roughness maps.
-added decals across all parts.
- made some decals smaller and moved the gun safing pin, epu safing and other various decals to their correct position.
- changed colors of the scheme for better representation of the federal standard colors of the IAF scheme ( its a mix between the old and new colors for more visual appeal in dcs light system).
- added dirt, grime and grease wear and tear.
- changed color of the right cheek station of the tgp to the IAF light grey color.
- changed color of the center line station to the IAF light grey color.
- changed fuel tanks labels to hebrew and added grime and dirt.
- created and added better and high def decals for the fuel tank valves, changed roughness maps.
- fuel tanks now have the plane number on the back and fuel tank number on front. ( because it uses the same map for both tanks there will be duplication).
- added plane numbers and pylon number for all pylons and rails.
- missile rails now have "Netz" or "barak" designation and detail plate for each version.
- pylons and rails also painted in lighter grey color, fuel tank pylons now have yellow color for the back part.
- pilot now have israeli shoulder ranks.
- pilot now have IAF name tags and wings patch.
- pilot's patches now have their own custom normal maps.
- Overall texture fixes.
- Now includes a second skin with dynamic tail and intake numbers.
----------How to use------------
place the two folders in your C:\Users\*User Name*\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\F-16C_50
you'll need to create the "F-16C_50" folder if its not there.
i do not give permission to use or modify this skin or parts of it in the creation of other skins.
you wanna do that ?, send me a pm in the forums.
hope you'll like it :)