Turn your Mirage 2000C into 342 Spotty, South Africa's Pride, the Atlas/Denel Cheetah C.
The South African Atlas/Denel Cheetah C was the most advanced Mirage III derivative ever created, using technology fr om the IAI Kfir, said to have the same/more advanced capabilities of a F-16C. Cheetah C incorporated more sophisticated avionics and navigation suite and an improved pulse-doppler multi-mode radar (ELTA). The aircraft was also fitted with a data link and updated versions of the helmet-mounted sight as well as an upgraded version of the Atar 9K50 engine.
Serving in South Africa until their replacement by the SAAB Gripen in 2008. The Cheetah continue to serve in the Ecuadorian Air Force alongside ex-IAF Kfirs.
A Cheetah was painted in 1995 in a unique Cheetah livery, to participate in 2 v 1 dogfights at airshows for the South African Airforce 75th Anniversary. Becoming a crowd favorite, she retained her livery to this day, where she is displayed in the Air Force Museum.
WHATS NEW with V1.5:
* Pilots Bonedome (helmet) is updated to a Spotted Livery similar to the Real helmet of the Display Aircraft.
* White belly replaced with accurate Cheetah "dark diamond" and "false cockpit".
* ZANDF Logos removed from intakes (we kept them on the undersides of the wings though).
* Fixed a few mistakes with the edges of the previous skin.
* Painted the Ferry Droptanks dark grey to match the SAAF droptanks.
* Added a Spotty Center-line Droptank.
If you have Version 1.0, just replace those files with these from 1.5.
ThisPC > Local Disk (C:) > Users > User Name > Saved Games > DCS > Liveries > M-2000C