Foxy profile for use with DCS's Harrier.
Profile tested with DCS World 2.2; driver Thrustmaster 2007_HCO_Vista_64_RC1; Foxy 4.2
After downloading the Profile into the Cougar memory, make sure that on the Cougar Control Panel the mode "Button & Axis emulation" is ON (green).
Where to put the Files:
Put the four files of this Profile, on the folder Program Files (x86)\HOTAS\Files.
This Profile is designed to be used with TrackIR. It has no buttons setup for view control.
A button has been configured for Simple Radio PTT, Discord PTT and SR Select Next Radio, as well as DCS's standard Communication Menu.
Since I dont have Rudder pedals, I've designed this profile so that the ANT rotary can be assigned as Rudder, since it's easy to control using your thumb. Assign the Axis on Option-Controls within DCS.
Engine Nozzle Lever
I've designed this profile so that the RNG rotary can be assigned as Nozzle Lever. Assign the Axis on Option-Controls within DCS.
Special Functions of this Profile:
1) The "Dog Fight" button is used as a AV8 Master Mode selector, rather than being used as a Cougar HOTAS Mode selector like I do on other profiles.
2) Press simultaneously the buttons S3, S4 and the Trigger (TG2) of the Joystick, during half a second, to initiate the Eject sequence.
3) The Hat H2 select between four snapviews, these have to be setup within DCS and be assigned to the following NumPad keys:
- KP8 = Zoom of the HUD
- KP4 = Left MFCD
- KP6 = Right MFCD
- KP2 = Weapons Panel
4) The throtle's Microstick is used to move the Target Designator cursor. This function is affected by the keyboard timing parameters set on Windows; for best result set "Repeat Delay" to shortest and "Repeat Rate" to Fast (on Windows Control Panel -> Keyboard)
The microstick's button is as TDC "Action" button.
5) The Button S3 is used as Modifier, to get more commands on a single button (shown in red on the Diagram).